Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belated Hello/Intro
Hello All!

My name is Sam. I just turned 18 and am gay (though inexperienced in any kind of relationships). I'm starting college in the fall, but already moved in for training for NCAA athletics (tennis). My first time away from home, so it's definitely an adventure.

Looking forward to whatever college brings and hope this forum can help me along the way.

Thanks!

Welcome Sam ! May your adventure be a beautiful one Smile

Welcome to the Forums, Sam! Smile

Hi Sam/Shydocboy!

You'll find a lot of good people here... Fun people who can turn around and give serious advice...

Hurry up and circulate and meet folks! If you have questions about things in here just PM one of the loud mouths who've been here a while for answers. Remember that every Wednesday is Free Rectal Exams here in GS... http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=326...ctal+exams

Hi and welcome to the forum Smile

Hello Sam. Welcome to GS!Wavey

shydocboy Wrote:Hello All!

My name is Sam. I just turned 18 and am gay (though inexperienced in any kind of relationships). I'm starting college in the fall, but already moved in for training for NCAA athletics (tennis). My first time away from home, so it's definitely an adventure.

Looking forward to whatever college brings and hope this forum can help me along the way.

Thanks!

Now THERE'S the intro! Love it too! Sam I hope you'll have all the fun you can pack in and still be SAFE SAFE SAFE with your health and well being dude! Hope GS will be a great source of support too! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Welcome to GS Sam. Smile
An eye for an eye

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!