Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Affleck is the next Batman
I just can't see him as batman, its just weird.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ceez Wrote:I just can't see him as batman, its just weird.

Same here...

Can't see it working really...

VileKyle Wrote:...
Chris Pine would have been better.

No. Just. No.

I'm calling it here and now....

This is a brilliant casting choice. I think he's going to knock it outta the park (even though Gerard Butler, Idris Elba or Guy Pearce would've each been a better Batman than the other.... I'm makin' lemonade here).

Everyone seems to be hating on this decision but keep in mind that people were pretty negative in regards to Heath Ledger playing the joker and he ended up taking everyone by surprise! Just give him a chance at least.

Bring back Michael Keaton I say.

Genersis Wrote:No. Just. No.

I never said he'd be the best choice. Just better than what's coming. Seriously... Ben Affleck? Why?

SolemnBoy Wrote:Everyone seems to be hating on this decision but keep in mind that people were pretty negative in regards to Heath Ledger playing the joker and he ended up taking everyone by surprise! Just give him a chance at least.

Same thing with Michael Keaton and Daniel Craig as Bond.

This is bad, the first (recent) superman movie was awful, we havent even yet seen the new one, which i hold little hope for and now there planning a 3rd with BEN AFFLECK, what about the unknown guy, did the producers decide afterall they needed a big name! lol.

So there making another one on top of an already shoddy foundation.

Also ben afflecks been daredevil, batman! (Anyone know where?)

He sort of has the superman look but nah!

MisterLove Wrote:J-Lo as the new Catwoman.

I would be trekking to Hollywood to blow it up, if this happened!!!!
Sorry.