Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best sex you've ever had
I'd like to share my experience, and maybe you would like to share yours too.

It was the end of university, and I would be leaving in a few weeks. Having come out to myself not even a year ago, I was still actively seeking hookups online, naturally. One response in particular caught my attention - the guy and I seemed to enjoy some of the same things, so we set up a meeting.

I waited with mixed excitement and apprehension on a park bench on campus. I remember it was a sunny Saturday in July. Every time a guy walked by I tried to catch his eye, and I tried imagined what it would be like to spend time with him, what he'd like, what we'd talk about. This happened a few times, until one guy returned the favour. I noted he was close to the same height as me, with the same body build. We briefly made our introductions, and as he was a newbie, I took the lead.

On the way to the park I tried to loosen him with small talk; I tried to make him comfortable. Soon it would be clear that either I was exceptionally good at this, or it was unnecessary to begin with. At the park we sat down in the damp grass, and I began to explore my new friend. I worked on his muscles, which were firm from martial arts training. Soon our shirts were off and I was nibbling his ear. We kissed, and it felt like he knew exactly how I liked it. He started undoing his belt, but I stopped him. "Public space", I whispered in his ear. We enjoyed each other from the waist up for a while longer, before heading for his place.

His room was spartan, at least compared to mine. We picked up where we left off, quickly losing the pants. I lubed him up and jacked him with firm slow strokes. Although I only met him an hour or so ago, I felt a connection with every part of his body. I knew which parts of him needed more, which parts I could tease just so to make him moan. I had never experienced anything like it at all. We switched positions several time, just slowly building towards our climax. Our sense of time ceased to be.

He came first, while I kissed him, and I came soon after. We showered together before heading out to dinner. Afterwards he seemed a little freaked out about what he'd done. I'm still hoping to see him again.

i think my best experience was frotting with a friend