Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bi now gay later?
I came across a video by Davey Wavey that I found intriguing. Here it is:

Thoughts? What was your experience when coming out?

When I came out of the closet I told some people I was bi and some other people I was gay. I wasnt exactly mentally stable at the time when I came out of the closet. The stress of realizing that I was attracted to the same sex made me have a mental breakdown and my coming out wasnt planned. It definitely wasnt the most ideal way to come out but I couldnt keep the secret that I am attracted to the same sex any longer. My main message I was trying to convey at the time was I like cock.

Its been 11 months since I came out. A concrete label still eludes me because my social anxiety gets in the way of me exploring relationships with both sexes. I would have to say my attraction ratio would be sixty percent female and fourty percent male. I would consider myself bi sexual however some times it just easier to say Im gay.

Well I came out this week and everybody so far has been really positive about it, my family and the friends I have chosen to tell. Confusedmile: Although I'm not bisexual for the past few years I suffered with great depression and just felt like a zombie all of the time the time I concealed my sexuality. It took like 5 or so years to accept myself and I just think that I could have spent the latter of my teen years worrying a lot less about how people who perceive me.

As for social anxiety I have that too, I'm insanely shy and quiet and not a fan of big crowds as I often feel claustrophobic and haven't really dated another guy. In terms of you saying you have an attraction ratio just take it as the right person is out there for you, male or female. But I look forward to meeting nice guys and hopefully will find my Mr Right Confusedmile: I dont regret anything about my life because in the end it will make me a stronger person.

Good Luck Confusedmile:

Marvinteck Wrote:When I came out of the closet I told some people I was bi and some other people I was gay. I wasnt exactly mentally stable at the time when I came out of the closet. The stress of realizing that I was attracted to the same sex made me have a mental breakdown and my coming out wasnt planned. It definitely wasnt the most ideal way to come out but I couldnt keep the secret that I am attracted to the same sex any longer. My main message I was trying to convey at the time was I like cock.

Its been 11 months since I came out. A concrete label still eludes me because my social anxiety gets in the way of me exploring relationships with both sexes. I would have to say my attraction ratio would be sixty percent female and fourty percent male. I would consider myself bi sexual however some times it just easier to say Im gay.
same heree

Oh, this is a tough one, and a major reason for bisexuals to be a little more hated, so to say. Many, many people say that every bisexual guy ends up gay and this is just a confusion or he's trying to hide someting or whatever, but I personally believe that you could just like both girls and boys equally or lean a little more to one or the other side. You can never know what's happening in someone's head and how they see things.
I remember when Urban Dictionary expression of the day was 'Bisexual' and the definition was:
"The ability to reach into someone's pants and like whatever you find'

I think many bisexuals could say that their interest in one of the sexes is plain sexual wheres it's both love and sex with the other one. It's absolutely individual though, of course.
Also, here's what a Bi guy said once:
"I like Pepsi & Coke, they're just like Pussy & Cock, both taste the same" to which my repsonse was 'I've never liked Pepsi" (and it's true)

To be honest, I did go through what Davey Wavey had said in the video. I do agree that by coming out as bisexual now and gay later undermines what bisexuality truly is.

I have known heaps of guys that originally came out as bi, even though they at the time knew they were gay. It is like dipping your toe into the pool to test the water. It can be easier to 'half come out' for some people, each to their own.

The issue of bisexuality itself is another issue. Being a monogamous person I don't believe in bisexuality. When you are in a relationship it is either gay or straight. To be bisexual in a relationship to me implies a non-monogamous relationship.

But that is just me.

dfiant Wrote:I have known heaps of guys that originally came out as bi, even though they at the time knew they were gay. It is like dipping your toe into the pool to test the water. It can be easier to 'half come out' for some people, each to their own.

The issue of bisexuality itself is another issue. Being a monogamous person I don't believe in bisexuality. When you are in a relationship it is either gay or straight. To be bisexual in a relationship to me implies a non-monogamous relationship.

But that is just me.

Okay….but what if someone has had multiple monogamist relationship with both males and females, just because you’re in a relationship with one gender doesn’t erase your history with the opposite gender..

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Also, here's what a Bi guy said once:
"I like Pepsi & Coke, they're just like Pussy & Cock, both taste the same" to which my repsonse was 'I've never liked Pepsi" (and it's true)

Lol I used to be a Pepsi fiend back in the day, now…not so much. I mostly drink 7.Up or RootBeer now Rolleyes

ok first of all he's only wearing briefs i could not concentrate LOL

bi now gay later, i know alot of people come out as bi because "they feel" that being bi is better than being gay, they think that they can always come back as straight because they are bi and theyre just confuse. i used to say i'm bi when i was coming out but i told myself "who am i kiddin" so i just admit to myself that i'm 100% gay

TimmyThink Wrote:Okay….but what if someone has had multiple monogamist relationship with both males and females, just because you’re in a relationship with one gender doesn’t erase your history with the opposite gender..

Lol I used to be a Pepsi fiend back in the day, now…not so much. I mostly drink 7.Up or RootBeer now Rolleyes

Because my opinion is what ever monogamist relationship you are is who you are. If you are in a same sex relationship then you are gay.

A Bi-sexual monogamist relationship doesn't exist.

Like I said, it is my opinion, not to be challenged and not to persuade or force others to my way of thinking...it is just my view.