Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billboard gets it wrong
Here is a link to a news story that is on our local news these days. The South African model pictured may not have been what the advertisers bargained for. Smileydies

http://www.nbc12.com/story/27608187/open...ard-reacts
I bid NO Trump!

"Roux signed away the rights and was told the pictures would be used in commercial and corporate ads and brochures." LOL, I think he got off easy considering what else they could have done with the photos.
This is bad of course. I don't really care about what causes someone to be gay. what people should care about is how to be healthy and gay. How do i go about injoying being gay. A Jewish guy at my job told me, once they figure out what makes someone gay then what? Are they going to try to remove the possibility of someone being gay?

I found God and jesus but guess what ?

i'm still attracted to dick .

even God can't stop this.

ugh, this had to be in VA didn't it. now every religious bigot will drive by the sign and say "see, I told you".Comeandgetsome
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

What I think is cool, ceez, is that NBC12 is helping to set the record straight (as it were.)
I bid NO Trump!

i really don't understand what's so awful about being gay that you'd want to change it. men are fucking beautiful. they're sexy and amazing creatures. i feel damn glad that i like them like i do. i'm glad i'm a homosexual. wouldn't change it if i could.

I think the billboard is sparking the controversy it needs, to bring light onto the subject of choice versus "born this way".

They should put a billboard with Rick Santorum and the folks who come up with this crap right next to it and say NO ONE WAS BORN AN ASSHOLE

East Wrote:They should put a billboard with Rick Santorum and the folks who come up with this crap right next to it and say NO ONE WAS BORN AN ASSHOLE

Hehøhøhæ.
Just get assholes to watch more Disney cartoons!

LJay Wrote:What I think is cool, ceez, is that NBC12 is helping to set the record straight (as it were.)

You give the rest of the country and world too much credit. Religion is not required to be anti-gay, and the South has no lock on the recipe of bigotry. That is a convenient and arrogant trope used by the East and West Coasts for their own traditional bigotry.

The billboard is a shameful, but actually a double blessing to gays. First, it is an over-the-top attack. Whether its premise is substantiated or as much of a falsehood as its photograph, it is an attack in broad daylight. The tide is already on our side, and every one of these attacks actually converts more people to our allies.

The second benefit is that their tactic of lying with a gay model's picture could not have been more advantageous to us than if it had been ordained by God, or the devil. It blew up in their face, no pun intended.