Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday gift ideas,PLEASE HELP EEK
Heya its my best mates birthday in two weeks and i really dont know what to get him.Hes not really into anything in particular and have got him jewellery in the past but this year im stuck.
Hes 24 any ideas please xxx

Ask him?

That's what people do for me when its coming near to my birthday... and Cmas. It's when he says, "I dunno" - usually my response! lol - that it becomes a pain.

Alcohol is usually a good choice tho! Unless he's tea-total.

Get him the new iphone , even if he is not a gadget enthusiast he will appreciate lol

I usually have a chat with people before i get them a present , find out what they like or need always helps.

A perfume , a t-shirt /shirt, a dvd that he will like are a few thing i would have in my list getting him . A vibrating rubber duck for his bath could make him laugh, toiletries even and grooming products are a good gift. A book i.e. of his favorite movie, a cup with his photo on or if you are really close a photo of both of you is nice too.

Those are all really good ideas !!

Alternatively if he's into sport, a sports shirt for his favourite team ? Or perhaps a ticket to a match, or if he's into alternative things, maybe an hour's worth of flying lessons or something like that ?

I agree with the boys - ordinarily I'll say to whoever I'm looking to buy for "IS there anything in particular you'd like ? Or shall I surprise you ?", and then take it from there !! :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Cheers guys.Ive decided on some new undies,some aftershave,a bottle of champers and a nice sex toy.
Thanks for ur suggestions xxx

Hey hey !! CAN'T go wrong with those :biggrin:.

Sounds like he'll be having a GREAT birthday !!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Yeah and i like the sex toy idea too Wink