Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biting
Cardiganwearer Wrote:Fava beans and chianti, anyone?

Laugh2 The first thing that entered my mind when I read the title and initial query was Hannibal LecterLaugh2

Biting?....no...not in this lifetime.

nah i dont bite id probably feel bad if i bit ya'll violently:frown:

I do not bite. When I bite, it hurts. I used to bite when I was a little child and I would bite some of my classmates in preschool. I'd scratch 'em. It is definitely not something I'm sexually into. I do not want to hurt anyone. Plus I don't want someone to bite me. If you're into it, that is fantastic.

I've been known to bite myself in the skin between my thumb and finger as an distractionary tactic to try and.....humm....last longer.

It doesn't work just in case anyone is wondering.

Also not sure if distractionary is a word but i'm using it, so :tongue:

A little bit is okay, but the guy I was with Friday night for example... ugh... It's Wednesday now and the area around my nipples is still blue!

l dont like it when guys want to bite ya and you tell em it hurts so the sods bite again and its like Behave!!!!!

The spot where shoulder meets neck = amazing. Not too hard though cause it hurts like hell if overdone. :biggrin:

alittle nibble on the nipples turns me into moany jelly lol love it Wink

i love my neck, ears and shoulders bitten ill have to try the hips/sides lol but i also have very very thin blood and bruise easily so it can get embarrassing (like for real ill bruise from a thump of a finger lol) so i try to keep it on the lower neck shoulders but there aint much better than being bitten to me that is