Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood
I will make this straight to the point haha

I met a guy who i was speaking with this morning after i finished nightshift.

we were naked and wrestling togther and then i rubbed into his chest to hard,

and then i looked down and there was blood everywhere, from me.

Im uncut and my foreskin was back all the way as it ususally becomes,

and i just kept bleeding for at least 10 minutes.

Anyway i pulled the forskin back after the bleeding was slowly stopping then we cuddled and i came to work.

I went to the toilet to clean myself abit more and i was trying to pull back the foreskin all the way and the PAIN was so bad i couldnt get it all the way back Smile
Please help me!

Wash it and apply some healing antiseptic antibiotic every few hours..

Or would you like me to send someone over..

I think by the time you send me somthing it would be healed if i start this now Big Grin i dont finish work until 4 hours and i just wanna clean it properly now haha

Keep it clean, it'll heal.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Alto Wrote:naked wrestling? (sounds legit)

Best kinda fourplay, i would rather have seen blood from if it was a real wrestle than from no attack haha

I'm cut, so I'm going to ask a stupid question, can you put lotion/salve on your penis and then let the skin go back up?

If so, get yourself some Neosporin. It stops pain, prevents infection, and helps healing.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:I'm cut, so I'm going to ask a stupid question, can you put lotion/salve on your penis and then let the skin go back up?

If so, get yourself some Neosporin. It stops pain, prevents infection, and helps healing.

yeah you can do that normally, but at the moment i cant pull it back all the way to get lotion on as it hurts to much Sad
I wonder if you can buy neosporin here in germany hmm thanks Big Grin

Uhhh....
Lotion is not a brilliant idea for a gash on your weener's foreskin ..

A proper Antiseptic + Antibiotic combination is a good start..

It's just painful because there's dried blood sticking things together. Let it be for now. A warm bath when you get home so you can soak your weenie, and then the antibiotic ointment and things will feel better.

Camfer Wrote:It's just painful because there's dried blood sticking things together. Let it be for now. A warm bath when you get home so you can soak your weenie, and then the antibiotic ointment and things will feel better.

Ah ok that sounds like a plan Smile I will be finished my nightshift in less than 3 hours then i can get rid of this paranoia and bath my troubles away haha im affird to touch myself haha