Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blowjobs
I love blowjobs, I love getting them I love giving them. They can be many things, they can be foreplay, they can be a deep intimate experience, they can be mindless sex, a lot of things.
Richard

blowjob for me is very intimate, but it depends sometimes a guy shoved his entire penis in you throat which makes it wild sex hahaha

[quote=Gabbyboy]blowjob for me is very intimate, but it depends sometimes a guy shoved his entire penis in you throat which makes it wild sex hahaha[/QUOTE

When a guy takes the whole thing down it is VERY wild.
Richard

I think that a blowjob can be like making out or like sex. I must emphasize however that for straight men/women the progression of sex is more rigid. Not all gay men have anal sex often or at all.

I wouldn't allow a man near my butt unless I was in a long term relationship with him. For that reason I would say that oral sex would be a pretty powerful form of sexual expression. I do know some guys who engage in anal sex liberally and for them oral is like a handshake.

ardus Wrote:[quote=Gabbyboy]blowjob for me is very intimate, but it depends sometimes a guy shoved his entire penis in you throat which makes it wild sex hahaha[/QUOTE

When a guy takes the whole thing down it is VERY wild.
Richard

i guess it depends on the size :biggrin:

To me it's more like making out, than again many think it's more intimate, but this is just my opinion.... but to me they aren't as intimate as cuddling, that for me is a ten on the intimacy scale

I never really classed a blowjob as sex coz its not intercourse as such, but other people think that to even though its "oral sex". :tongue:
I do class a blowjob as sex now though.
Im not so much into getting blowjobs, but i do like giving a guy a blowjob. Confusedmile:

I have zero interest in oral sex. It does nothing for me to give or receive but I think receiving is even worse because hearing someone gag makes me want to throw up..... which is not a pleasant experience. :biggrin:

Well, I'm an old fashioned guy......I've always considered oral sex a type of sex, and something that you share with someone that you're close too.

Making out is a favorite activity for me, and I would make out with someone before I would consider giving them a blow job.