Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blowjobs
i dont think its on same level as making out but i dont think its full-blown sex.............think its just summit that most of the time leads upto sex lol

i don't know guys, I really find it much less intimate that kissing...

Lonely Wrote:i think its really intimate :$
tried blowing random guyz and.... EEK .... Never gonna happen again
though I'm definitely gonna do it with anyone I'm dating :$

... probably only if they'll let you??? Wink

lolol

never heard of someone turning down a bj...but I suppose it must happen!

I didn't used to be a fan of BJ's, and I still ain't.

I used to not be able to get off on them, because as much as I thought the idea of one was sexy, I have this issue in my head where I can't really enjoy it because all I keep thinking about is how I'm not doing anything to please my partner.

I've gotten better about just relaxing these days, but I still don't get many BJ's because I just don't ask for them. My GF says she likes giving them and she can be pretty good, but eh. I still have trouble getting over "not doing something for partner" and so I avoid it most of the time.

On the flip side, I am perfectly fine and enjoy giving oral.

ZackT Wrote:I didn't used to be a fan of BJ's, and I still ain't.

I used to not be able to get off on them, because as much as I thought the idea of one was sexy, I have this issue in my head where I can't really enjoy it because all I keep thinking about is how I'm not doing anything to please my partner.

I've gotten better about just relaxing these days, but I still don't get many BJ's because I just don't ask for them. My GF says she likes giving them and she can be pretty good, but eh. I still have trouble getting over "not doing something for partner" and so I avoid it most of the time.

On the flip side, I am perfectly fine and enjoy giving oral.
You're right, Zack, it is about letting go and relaxing... Sometimes difficult to feel selfish enough, isn't it? But remember, as much as you enjoy giving a blow job, as much your partner may be enjoying pleasuring you too, so I think it's ok, once in a while, to feel selfish... knowing you are not forcing them to do this to you, are they?

princealbertofb Wrote:You're right, Zack, it is about letting go and relaxing... Sometimes difficult to feel selfish enough, isn't it? But remember, as much as you enjoy giving a blow job, as much your partner may be enjoying pleasuring you too, so I think it's ok, once in a while, to feel selfish... knowing you are not forcing them to do this to you, are they?

I agree, but for me just the thought of pleasuring my partener gives me pleasure..

Plus I love cock anyway lol!!

sweetlad2010 Wrote:I agree, but for me just the thought of pleasuring my partener gives me pleasure..

Plus I love cock anyway lol!!

Oh, yeaahhh!!!!

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Oh, yeaahhh!!!!

hehe indeed x

Hello,
With m,e a blow job is on the same level as having some fun with a shag piece or a friend etc... l find that the more intermate stuff would be basically anal.....

Kindest regards

zeon x