Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blowjobs
Well, to be brutally honest, it depends on the size itself. I have noticed that the more "lucky" guys prefer deep throats, while those with smaller once want you to spend more time licking and playing with their balls. As it has been said, there is no strict standard, and every guy likes different things. I know some guys, like me, who don't really like being sucked, but when they are, they get excited by the passion the other person is putting into doing it. On the other hand, if one day you happen to be on your knees, giving your crush (you know who I mean)/boyfriend a blowjob, and keep thinking of time management for each part, and keep thinking about exactly what you are doing, you have a 99% chance of messing it up. So maybe Irina you were right about that boy, you just need to express your love, put a bit of an effort into going it, and just go for it!

I tend to mix it up a little of this a little of that but I also tend to talk to it LOL I know how it sounds but talk to his peice while your working it. Watch their reaction.

I give AMAZING blowjobs. Big tips: create pressure, avoid hitting with teeth, stimulate the head but along the base is another pleasurable area you want to try to hit too

One word: RYTHEM. I dated a drummer once and OMG coud that guy ...uh well you no Rolleyes

I've been told my blowjobs are legendary. I create pressure by stopping to gently tap the head 3 to 4 times after 2 minutes, after sucking the head and shaft lightly. Do this as you gently graze underneath his balls with your hands? Oh my. Talk about monster explosions.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Mm, thanks PA! Of course just sucking won't do the thing!! I am all for using whatever methods needed to make your partner cum!

And btw, I don't know why you're all talking like I do have a bf Big Grin

I'm not, the HE in my message is any third party that happens to be a male (human being) consenting adult. :biggrin:

I don't mind adding my opinion to this question. I have been practicing long enough. I have never had a complaint. One lover once told me:
"If you don't stop blowing me this way, I may never find out how good your toosh is."

In my opinion, the first thing that enables a blow job to be good is the size of the penis. If it fits well in the mouth and is long and narrow enough to go down the throat, it has a greater chance of being blown effectively, needless to say, a bigger, wider mouth is a great asset.

Breathing dicipline is absolutely key to a good blowjob. The breathing must be properly timed. A good blower knows how to hold his breath for longer periods and knows how to time the strokes to allow for intermitant breaths of air. Kinda like olympic swimmers do. I have used anti-histamines to open up my breathing. If your nose is stuffed up, blowing is nearly impossible.

I like twisting my head from side to side with the tip in my mouth. Sucking on, squeezing and manipulating the balls and fingering the anus, are important adjuncts to the performance. Don't forget to use your voice. Moaning and humming adds tintilation to any oral action.

Really loving what you are doing also helps. One should never start to give a blowjob if one is not in the mood to do a great job.

A horney young sailor named Beck,
Was blowing the Boatsun on deck,
But in the heat of the tangle,
He caught the wrong angle,
And got a bad crick in his neck!

For me, Ijust ask my partner what makes him feel good and then I execute it.

Usually, I lick it first then swallow and lick the top. Do it slowly, give it at least 2-4 minutes before giving it a deep-throat. Then move onto the balls.

apparently a tongue piercing helps....I wonder.... Big Grin

Yay for Torontonians Yuki, hope you and your guy made it to Pride Tongue

Toungue peircing only helps if the person is already good at it, if not it just gets in the way
Richard