Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body issues
Cut down on carbs and sugar, monitor your daily calorie intake, if you dont burn more than what you consume it gets stored as fat.

Believe it or not, there IS such a thing as baby fat. Baby fat can go 1 of 2 ways: if you eat healthy and maintain a healthy life style it will evaporate when you reach your late twenties or early thirtys, however, if you fail to provide your body with adaquate exercise and eat unhealthy foods it will escalate into obesity.

cloud999 Wrote:... Sound advice...but I would add whole milk to the things you *should* drink. The protein and fat in whole milk is animal-source, thus complete, and quickly provides the nutrition you need to recover from a heavy workout. I'd rather drink whole-milk than a powdered recovery shake any day ...

But you better be ready to nearly black-out after each time at the gym.

maybe you would not black out if you paid attention to that recovery drink. you are wasting your time at the gym if your body dosnt have what it needs to build the muscle mass. the black out is a sign you dont.

dont get me wrong its not a big medical issue, just your not making the gains that would be possible. this may not be that important, fun is what you enjoy.

milk is intended for children and works well there.

you would de rate natural animal products if you see how they are produced boo

I've pretty much cut down on all of my snacks, and kinda switch to two meals per day and lots of water, even when i get those strong urges to shove a cake down my throat, i replace it with water. I also walk everywhere i go, never touched a car. I walk for 6 hours straight 2 days a week. I have seen quite the results by doing this. but i don't advise this lol, you need ALOT of willpower to do it, and some people may consider it unhealthy. but then again. idc and have been doing it. lol. IT WORKS. SOMEHOW. :biggrin: do it only if your ready to go psycho do to food!

Almac Wrote:If I lifted that weight I would be visiting the Emergency department of my local hospital..!
When I started lifting heavy 14 months ago, I badly hurt my back trying to lift 135lbs.

Now, visiting the gym 2-3 times a week, I can lift 335lbs for 5 reps. Granted, I am 6'4", but I'm convinced that almost any man with functional testes can train to lift 300lbs with proper diet and dedication. I know men shorter than me who can lift 400lbs no problem.

pellaz Wrote:maybe you would not black out if you paid attention to that recovery drink. you are wasting your time at the gym if your body dosnt have what it needs to build the muscle mass. the black out is a sign you dont.

dont get me wrong its not a big medical issue, just your not making the gains that would be possible. this may not be that important, fun is what you enjoy.
It seems I wasn't clear. If you want to lose weight, you want to reduce calories so that you nearly blackout while exercising, to keep the body burning that weight.

If you want to gain muscle mass, you want to eat WAY more, including milk. If I'm trying to put on lots of muscle, I'll easily eat 3500-4000 calories a day.

pellaz Wrote:milk is intended for children and works well there.

you would de rate natural animal products if you see how they are produced boo
I buy organic free-range non-homogenized milk shipped in from a local farm. Big difference in quality, nutrients, and price. But worth it.

I'd rather consume the nutrients in their natural form, with all the co-factors, then isolated at high-pressure and high-heat into a powder. For example, I eat spinach and tomatoes every day.

You guys are amazing! Each and everyone of you. Thanks for all the advice and tips! Smile

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Bear, cub, Twink, chub, chubby chaser..... lots and lots and lots of labels out there.

I have seen some very large guys (fat) with tooth pick thin counterparts. Both were fully satisfied with their partner, even though they did end up as the butt end of more than one joke by a lot of really mean, nasty people.

There may be a need for minor improvement - That I cannot tell you for you. But please do not fall into that area where you are so dissatisfied with your own body that you keep setting new goals always farther and farther out of reach.

The world is full of plastic people, people who have bought into all of the Calvin Klein ads, the 'Queer As folk' workouts, the 'I gotta be like everyone else' mindset to the point where they forget who they are and become one more body that paves the road to hell.

Don't be one of them. Be yourself.