Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonzai has done it!!
I finnaly did it!! I told my parents and now i am feel like a massive weight has been lifted. Thanks to you all on here for advice, it took me a while but i did it Big Grin

Thanks!

xx

Even though I said it on the chat. CONGRATULATIONSInvasion
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

thanks again fred, what you said in the chat is truly one of the nicest things anyone has ever said.

Speak soon fred. xx

Baz, I want more news and more details of how it went.... when you have a little time, lol. Well, I'm really proud of you. I hope they didn't take it as a mark of their failure. I hope, with time they will realise that instead of gaining a daughter in law, they might get a son in law (so to speak) who is just as good (probably less tedious than a daughter in law, for your ma, Wink as she remains the woman of your life that way, haha.)

:p

PA,

I was starting to get unhappy, so after talking to my other half and to my closest friend ( and a little push from them both ) i decided to that very minute just drive down and see them!

I told my mum that i was going to afghanistan and then laughed and said " no im joking im not going but i am gay" She replied with hysterical laughter and " about time ". She told me she had suspected it for at least a few years but didnt want to intrude and just let me to tell her in my own time. She admited that the only thing she feels disapointed in is that she wont have a grandchild, but admited that she wasnt disapointed in me. Then she asked who was going to tell my gran and grandad, to which i laughed said " not me " and left the room as she chuckled. i told her about matty and that was it. We talked about other things then i left. A brief conversation to which i feel like a massive boulder has been lifted off my shoulders.

Thanks for the advice over the past months PA

Speak soon xx

Congratulations, Barry. It's amazing how we don't realise how much weight we carry around until we shed it.

Proud of you Yelclap

Oh Baz, shedding a little tear here just thinking how well it went, and how our mothers just know, don't they? Wonderful people mothers... at least, mostly.
Confusedmile:

Big Grin Yes they are!

I also started to tell a few folks at work.!!

Great news Baz, I wish you and your family kind wishes,Ben.

[COLOR="Purple"]Congrats.

Keep those closet doors for spandex![/COLOR]