Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored
Well, I am sitting here at work and just got done taking a test and now I have nothing to do. So I decided to get on here and waste the rest of my time while waiting for everyone else to get done. Anyways...
How was everyone's weekend? I got drunk on Sat off of Tuaca and Dr. Pepper... I love that stuff. I drank half a bottle by myself and took shots of Patron the entire night. Gotta love hanging out with your friends and getting drunk. :biggrin:
Now, I will try to kill some more time by rambling on about nothing. Although there is nothing to ramble on about right now. If I think of something to ramble on about then I will post a reply on this thread. Otherwise I will just leave it be and not ramble on about anything. So right now I have nothing to ramble on about... I wish I had something to ramble on about, then I would have something to take up the time. If anyone else has something to ramble on about, then please let me know. I would love some suggestions. Until, then I bid you all fairwell and until I log in again. :tongue:
*looks up and realises he was rambling*

know da feeling mate!! neva heard of tuaca an patron wot they like? i went driking wiv me mate in london on saturday we went up soho. theres a place called old compton st an it is all gay bars, shops, clubs from start to finish! woz cool neva been before. bit intimedating at first wiv all tha blokes there eyeing us up an down. some grandad bloke called us hot chickens. i thought wot a fuckin wierdo but it mean younger guy like twink i later found out!! LOL

Tuaca is an Italian Liquer that has hints of Vanilla and Orange in it and Patron is a Tequila. Patron is pricey but GOOD!!

Sounds like you had fun on Sat. I wish I was there so I could have joined you to get pissed.

Hot Chickens? I have never heard of that before.. I'm sorry, if someone calls me a Hot Chicken, they arent going to like what I call them.

Udabar Wrote:Well, I am sitting here at work and just got done taking a test and now I have nothing to do. So I decided to get on here and waste the rest of my time while waiting for everyone else to get done. Anyways...
How was everyone's weekend? I got drunk on Sat off of Tuaca and Dr. Pepper... I love that stuff. I drank half a bottle by myself and took shots of Patron the entire night. Gotta love hanging out with your friends and getting drunk. :biggrin:
Now, I will try to kill some more time by rambling on about nothing. Although there is nothing to ramble on about right now. If I think of something to ramble on about then I will post a reply on this thread. Otherwise I will just leave it be and not ramble on about anything. So right now I have nothing to ramble on about... I wish I had something to ramble on about, then I would have something to take up the time. If anyone else has something to ramble on about, then please let me know. I would love some suggestions. Until, then I bid you all fairwell and until I log in again. :tongue:
*looks up and realises he was rambling*

Well be bored no more...cos guess whose back !! Roflmao

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*parties*

shadys back? LOL
when ya coming to visit us udabr?

When I get money saved up and start building vacation hours here at work. So prolly sometime next year.

Sitting at work being bored again. Gosh I wish I could go home right now and play World of Warcraft. I cant wait till tomorrow, I get my first check and I get to go out and party and get drunk. Then I will be able to go shopping agian. All I have to do right now at work is eat Gram Crackers... YAY!! Wish Ash was on so I could talk to him and make him feel better. :biggrin:

Already did by sending that private message :redface:

Well, I'm just starting my day here at work. I have 7 mins before I clock in and I decided to write really quick. My weekend was hell... Oh well.. thats the gay life.. :tongue:

Question... Has anyone seen or heard from Ash in a while? I'm starting to get worried...