Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored at work ill show off my lizard
TheDeac Wrote:I agree Wink I also have 2 chams, 2 frogs, 2 tigger salamanders, and 2 tortoises

omg i want a tortoise so badly ~

and a komodo dragon . mostly so i can tell people i have a pet dragon xD

I love lizards, every since I was like 2 years old.
I remember going out in the back yard where we lived every summer and picking up a bunch of horny toads and putting them in a big bucket to play with for a while. I always let them go when I was done.

I would love to breed them, they are on the endangered species list now.

I think Stubble is cute!!

Very nice!! I love lizards. Had a pair of Iguanas by the names Fred and Wilma that were some of my best animal friends ever.

Big fan of snakes too. Reptiles always seem to have so much to say with their eyes.

Those lizards are soooo cute <3.

Turtles/Terrapins/Tortoises still rule the reptile world though :-3

Also, I think I met you and those Lizards on another forum! Lol(Frog forum or something x.x) Cause I remember the pic of that guy(your bf) and the Iguana.

QueenOdi Wrote:Those lizards are soooo cute <3.

Turtles/Terrapins/Tortoises still rule the reptile world though :-3

Also, I think I met you and those Lizards on another forum! Lol(Frog forum or something x.x) Cause I remember the pic of that guy(your bf) and the Iguana.

Haha that's probably right!!! I frequent more animal forums than people lol! I love my sullys! They are so much fun!

omg i want one ~~

they're soooooooo cuuuuuute !!!

megumidesu Wrote:omg i want one ~~

they're soooooooo cuuuuuute !!!

Haha not the best pet for everyone 3rd largest in the world lol

TheDeac Wrote:Haha that's probably right!!! I frequent more animal forums than people lol! I love my sullys! They are so much fun!

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=668]

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=669]

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=670]

Of course. People are boring lol <3

Those African Spurred Tortoises (Geocelone Sulcata - also known as the Sulcata Tortoise) are so cute! I love that set-up.

I'm a huge lover of Trachemys, Terrapine and Geochelone species, and of course Chelonia Mydas, which is found abundantly here Wink . Although I'm more drawn to Aquatic/semi-aquatic or Amphibious creatures, such as Terrapins(namely Sliders),Newts(paddle tail is my fav!),Salamanders,Frogs(I love the Dumpy Tree frog of Australia, but it's more Arboreal) and Toads(Cane Toads,Bumble Bee toads and Fire Belly Toads are the cutest to me - although the first 2 are more terrestrial).

Smile

QueenOdi Wrote:Of course. People are boring lol <3

Those African Spurred Tortoises (Geocelone Sulcata - also known as the Sulcata Tortoise) are so cute! I love that set-up.

I'm a huge lover of Trachemys, Terrapine and Geochelone species, and of course Chelonia Mydas, which is found abundantly here Wink . Although I'm more drawn to Aquatic/semi-aquatic or Amphibious creatures, such as Terrapins(namely Sliders),Newts(paddle tail is my fav!),Salamanders,Frogs(I love the Dumpy Tree frog of Australia, but it's more Arboreal) and Toads(Cane Toads,Bumble Bee toads and Fire Belly Toads are the cutest to me - although the first 2 are more terrestrial).

Smile

Haha I LOVE frogs I have a African a bull frog and a fantasy! It's amazing!

TheDeac Wrote:Haha I LOVE frogs I have a African a bull frog and a fantasy! It's amazing!

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=671]

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=672]

Omg, insta-jealous! I need to find out if we can ship amphibians and reptiles here, cause we so few of either x.x.

And I desperately want a Pig Nosed Turtle from Australia!

Stop it Deac, your making me jealous lol! I finally have my own apartment but no animals (had to give up my baby Sad Sora - 10" Red Ear Slider(RES)