Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored, so here's an idea I've been fiddling with... The Universe, "big Bang" and...
So, I've always enjoyed thinking about space, the universe etc, even if I dont know all that much of it. A few years ago, I started wondering about black holes, white holes, and how a White hole, although Einsteins model is slightly different, sounds alot like what the "Big Bang" might have been.

I also considered how matter is pulled into a Black hole, and how that matter is compressed into all the other matter present in the black hole already, and how this eventually grows into a Supermassive black hole, which can effect an entire galaxy worth of matter.

So, I then considered what would happen if there was a black hole so massive, it had pulled in an entire universe worth of matter? Perhaps the object would grow to the point where the gravity pulling everything in would be canceled out by the sheer energy trying to escape, which in turn would explode and release all that matter it had gathered.

Here, I kinda shrugged, and more or less forgot about it.

Then I learned that the universe expansion is speeding up. Which doesnt really make sense, but mainly cause we dont know why. theoretically, the energy released in the "Big Bang" would be a constant rate.

But what if there were other "Big Bang" black holes out there, that just ahvent reached the critical mass to bang yet. As the universe expands, the "edge" would get closer to these other black holes, which in turn would exert a stronger force onto the matter of our universe, thus accelerating the expansion.

Finally, I recently was chatting with a friend of mine about how in the beginning of our universe, there was only Hydrogen and Helium. I wondered how a black hole sucking in all manner of matter would only release these elements. The answer is simple: gravity. The gravity well of the black hole would be able to break down all elements it consumes into the simplest forms. Basically recycling everything.

So, to summarize: I theorize that the universe is the result of an Epically-large black hole, that had previously consumed the equivalent of all the matter in the universe before it finally reached a critical mass and exploded. Due to the gravity of this black hole, the only elements left over from the previous universe would have been reduced to the simplest elements.

Thoughts? I seem to be to much of a layman to disprove this at this point, so I'd like to hear where I might be wrong with this Smile

the big bang would be the ultimate white hole, then...

all the information that the black hole took was now expelled from the white hole...

that actually makes a lot of sense BYoNexus

I thought BA considered himself the "ultimate white hole".
LMAO (just kidding!!!!!)

Awww - its nice to know your thinking of me Mr. Tinkers.

Black Holes are a myth, a theory, a scientific suggestion. There is no REAL proof of black holes.....their existence or (if there are any) how they work.

My constant battle with "science" is that "scientists" from all sects (math, chemistry, astronomy, etc...) is that 99.99% of what they preach as fact, is nothing but hypothesis, conjecture, and theory!!!!

Until they can come up with some solid, hard, concrete proof.....everything they preach as fact, is nothing more than lies.

The Big Bang Theory, is just that.........THEORY!!! There is NO proof that this occurs, although this IS one of their more logical and common sense theories out there, which is more believable than any of the other bullshit they spread around.

Until "man" can physically go out and see whats out there in the universe, how it works, what its made of, how it reacts.....its nothing but conjecture and guess work.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Black Holes are a myth, a theory, a scientific suggestion. There is no REAL proof of black holes.....their existence or (if there are any) how they work..

Yes they are, Tinkles

white holes are not yet out of the mere mathematical probability

Big Bang, yes, it's just a theory so far

but black holes have been photographed...

or at least everything arround them being sucked has been photographed and Infrared radiation that they emite has been measured..

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/space/p...al-mystery

Really, Tinkles, watch some astronomy programs or at least visit some astronomy websites

southbiochem Wrote:Yes they are, Tinkles

white holes are not yet out of the mere mathematical probability

Big Bang, yes, it's just a theory so far

but black holes have been photographed...

or at least everything arround them being sucked has been photographed and Infrared radiation that they emite has been measured..

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/space/p...al-mystery

Really, Tinkles, watch some astronomy programs or at least visit some astronomy websites

I have loved astronomy since I was in 5th grade. I have watched all sorts of astronomy programs over these many years. My favorite "science guy" in the whole universe is Carl Sagan! That man RULES!!! And I am extremely sad by the fact that he is no longer living.

Photos are deceiving.
Photos can be altered.
"What you see is not what you get".
There is more to it than meets the eye.

We are billions, if not trillions (or more) miles away from these objects and happenings. There could be many, many, many more things going on than what our simple, neanderlithic equipment can see.

I can see where a star might collapse upon itself. But to turn itself into a universal magnet, strong enough to pull objects into it and block out the light????

That is PURE science fiction.

MisterTinkles Wrote:I can see where a star might collapse upon itself. But to turn itself into a universal magnet, strong enough to pull objects into it and block out the light????

Not a magnet, Tinkles, gravity has nothing to do with magnetic or electric fields

gravity is relative to the ammount of matter, the more massive the object the more it's gravitational pull is, gravity is the deformation of the space arround the object which leads to atracting lesser object to it...normal light is already affected by big gravitational fields, as in it deviates from the straight line path...this, Einstein already proved

no, not "blocking the light", absorbing it due to strong gravitational field, and only visible light from 400-700 nm in wavelenght is affected, it doesn't do squad to infrared radiation, which is used to detect them..

stars have massive amounts of matter, hence large gravitational pull, and when they collapse on themselves, that matter is concentrated into a small surface, hence, making it a very dense object capable of a major gravitational pull

I would suggest you take various physics courses, than maybe you'll undertsand what I'm talking about

If not, so be it, keep thinking like that

I won't discuss this with you any further

southbiochem Wrote:Not a magnet, Tinkles, gravity has nothing to do with magnetic or electric fields

gravity is relative to the ammount of matter, the more massive the object the more it's gravitational pull is, gravity is the deformation of the space arround the object which leads to atracting lesser object to it...normal light is already affected by big gravitational fields, as in it deviates from the straight line path...this, Einstein already proved

no, not "blocking the light", absorbing it due to strong gravitational field, and only visible light from 400-700 nm in wavelenght is affected, it doesn't do squad to infrared radiation, which is used to detect them..

stars have massive amounts of matter, hence large gravitational pull, and when they collapse on themselves, that matter is concentrated into a small surface, hence, making it a very dense object capable of a major gravitational pull

I would suggest you take various physics courses, than maybe you'll undertsand what I'm talking about

If you seek to keep self-imposed ignorance, so be it

I won't discuss this with you any further

I did not mean a magnet, as in a piece of electrified metal enabling a "pulling effect" on objects....it was just a loose term.

As far as Einstein is concerned....once again, no actual proof, only conjecture of mathematical probabilities.

I can accept the possibility of a collapsing star pulling SOME things in around it, but not a constant, all consuming point in space that keeps going.

Im still leery on light refraction, but Im "getting there".....so I will give you that.
Recent studies in laser refraction and "cloaking" have helped me understand that a bit more. But totally "consuming" light? I dont think so.

And NO OFFENSE to anyone who is or has gone to college........
But I have met, worked with, and worked for MANY people who have HIGH degrees in professions, who are brain dead idiots. I've also met geniuses who got their degrees and ended up working low level jobs. AND, I have been witness to the most IGNORANT people getting hired into high level positions, while the most intelligent person for the job was ignored.

And, as REAL history, and history books are being found out as "those who win, write history they way they want it"..........the same goes for all other sects of learning.
Those in power, have written what THEY want you to "know", not the truth, but what THEY want you to know as "the truth".

And I know this, because I have heard it from many, many, many teachers, professors, and yes, even scientists and politicians.

So, excuse me for following my common sense and logic, believing what I actually see, hear, and witness, and having my mind opened up by being open enough to understand what is actually going on, and knowing that just because its in print, does not make it fact.

I will still share my cupcake with you!!
Glitter-cupcake
Bighug

MisterTinkles Wrote:And NO OFFENSE to anyone who is or has gone to college........
But I have met, worked with, and worked for MANY people who have HIGH degrees in professions, who are brain dead idiots. I've also met geniuses who got their degrees and ended up working low level jobs. AND, I have been witness to the most IGNORANT people getting hired into high level positions, while the most intelligent person for the job was ignored.

I will still share my cupcake with you!!
Glitter-cupcake
Bighug

Thanks, Tinkles..

now as for the first part of the quote. I agree with you.

I have met this kind of people, sadly....one can began to think about who on earth gave then the degree to begin with..*sigh*