Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Born again?
With all the "what if's" and "would you" threads popping up the past few months...I though I would do another research poll here.

Knowing what you know now, and how you have felt (or feel now) growing up "this way"......
If you had the chance to be born all over again and pick your sexuality....would you choose differently?

[Image: hmmm.jpg]

Be sure and vote on the poll!

No, I wouldn't. I would still be gay. I've had very hard moments in life because of my sexuality, but I wouldn't want to be heterosexual.

Well since I'm not limited to men or women or cisgendered people, changing my sexuality would probably amount to removing a category of people I would otherwise potentially be attracted to, so no, I would not.

No.
I don't believe I should change just because other people wish to make the other option hard.
The world will never change for the better otherwise.

yes I would.. I believe I would have been less angry kid that's for sure, that emotions not good for anybody, and for me im sure it came from been gay and keeping it in at the time...I was always first to use my fists and not my brain,,,,,thankfully things change when I did come out - just my point of view anyway

I'm quite content with being gay. I can't actually fathom what its like to be attracted to the opposite gender in 'that way'.

Not my sexuality, but probably my gender. That's the only way I'd do that.

I like who I am and am proud of who I have become Smile

I wouldn't. I really love men, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Smile

If I were being born again today, I'd say that being gay is fine. If I were going back 30 or 40 years (or more) to be born again, I'd definitely want to be straight.