Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowyn Aerrow has reached 16000 Posts!
Big congratulations to Bowyn Aerrow for reaching the posting milestone of 16000 posts today! WELL DONE! :-)

Thanks for all your great contributions so far and hope you continue to enjoy using the site and being part of our GS community.

Catch up with you soon,

Andy x

(PS: This is an automated message)
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Hmm.. Apparently in my absence people have taken it upon themselves to dare to get more posts than me. That is OK. I have plans for those people... Ask the older ones what happened when I set my eyes on lofty goals.

Oh yeah, that's right you can't ask them... They're tied up and locked in my basement.... BTW they are doing just fine. Well fed and not deprived of much... except internet access.

Congratulations. It's good to have you back.

Congrats BA, try not to trample on me too much if you go past me eh? Smile

Cridders88 Wrote:Congrats BA, try not to trample on me too much if you go past me eh? Smile

Considering I logged in sometime in 2010 and it took me this long to get here, whilst you have been here two years (less?) and surpassed me, I suspect you have little to worry about.

So tell me, do you like hemp or leather? I'm deciding exactly how you should be bound in my "safe place".

I will also need to know you dietary needs... Everyone I keep downstairs is well fed.

Congratulations BA! Cheerleader2

Good to see you around again!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Oh yeah, that's right you can't ask them... They're tied up and locked in my basement.... BTW they are doing just fine. Well fed and not deprived of much... except internet access.

I think it's high time you released Monk and Miles from your dungeon :biggrin:
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:They're tied up and locked in my basement.... BTW they are doing just fine. Well fed and not deprived of much...

Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:... except internet access.

Monster! You monster!

Congrats on the milestone, I missed your well thought out posts

Hey David, you made it this far. Looking forward to being overtaken once more. But this is no race.
CONGRATULATIONS!

What happened to Rainbowmum???

congrats on your post count mate - i cant lie , sometimes i think your the wisest man here and the next post i want to block you lol but i do love the rollercoaster you put me on - ive been here when you had some tough times too but ive seen you rise from them tas well - starting to think your a T-1000