Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boy, it's nice to have the site back.
I don't know how long the site's been back online, but I want to thank [MENTION=1]Andy[/MENTION] specially for all his efforts.
I know when I can't access the site, I feel frustrated and slightly worried.
Does anyone else feel this way? What did you think when the site went down?

I'm glad to be back with you guys. So, cheers everyone!

I missed it as did just about everyone else I imagine. Maybe those who really missed it a lot might think about making a donation.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Actually I never thought I'd miss this place. I looked at this page every now and then, not very often and didn't care about it but when one day I tried and it didn't open.....for some reason that felt weird.

I am glad that it is back, for a while before it went out totally, I had trouble logging on in the evenings,
now I have no probs. at all.

yeah, I missed it, and all the online friends from here!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

you don't realise what you miss till its not there anymore - I thought about the nice people I chat to and thought I'd not get the chance to say goodbye if the site didn't come back on - so if it does ever go down again for good - thank you too all the nice people I have met

I've not been here all that long, but I certainly missed it!

Yep glad we are all back together Smile

Butterfingers Wrote:I am glad that it is back, for a while before it went out totally, I had trouble logging on in the evenings,
now I have no probs. at all.

I remember when you said you were and I was having some of the same problems. I have had no problems since the site has been back up.

I was worried because when it first went down I would get a message saying the site was taking too long to respond. I would usually check every day and almost everyday I would get a different kind of error message. I got really worried when the day before it came back up I got a message saying my browser did not recognize as a site that exist.