Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boy, it's nice to have the site back.
I felt alone Sad this is the only place I really feel like I can be myself.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I didn't think I'd miss this place as much as I do. I visit everyday, but don't always have much to say unless I'm panicking about something. Glad it's back up and running. This place has become a part of home for me I guess.

Iceblink Wrote:I was worried because when it first went down I would get a message saying the site was taking too long to respond. I would usually check every day and almost everyday I would get a different kind of error message. I got really worried when the day before it came back up I got a message saying my browser did not recognize as a site that exist.

I was getting all those messages too, but then for a few days I got a message that said there were problems with the site's Security Certificate and I was afraid that maybe we'd been hacked...

Glad that almost everyone has returned.

There is always the problem that an interruption can drive people away.

i'm glad it's back too. i'm not much for online ''friendships'' because i can't tell what a person is like from written communication at all. but i do like the people here. a very mature and decent crowd. and i love it that it's just guys here. so i don't want this site to go anywhere, i think it's very unique.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Iceblink Wrote:I was worried because when it first went down I would get a message saying the site was taking too long to respond. I would usually check every day and almost everyday I would get a different kind of error message. I got really worried when the day before it came back up I got a message saying my browser did not recognize as a site that exist.

didn't get any of those messages. i got the usual -- either your internet is down or the url doesn't exist.

then after a while there was a French maintenance message, and finally Apache testing message. when the maintenance message came up, i knew it'll be back on eventually.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

matty7 Wrote:you don't realise what you miss till its not there anymore - I thought about the nice people I chat to and thought I'd not get the chance to say goodbye if the site didn't come back on - so if it does ever go down again for good - thank you too all the nice people I have met

Such a lovely thought, [MENTION=18997]matty7[/MENTION]. I think you should PM me your e-mail just in case this does happen some day.
PA

Why was it offline? I didnt even know it was offline.

artyboy Wrote:Why was it offline? I didnt even know it was offline.
[MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION], these things happen sometimes; Either the server is down, or Andy has to do maintenance or there's been some hacking going on. Not sure what happened this time. Don't worry if the site goes down for a day or a few days. Like the phoenix it generally rears its head after some time.
Take, care.