Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brad Pitt's Mom death threats
Brad Pitt's Mom Gets Death Threats for Obama Stance

brad pitt is 50 years old and so his mother must be at least 70. I dont see how this couple makes any logic any more.
help me out here; they both look red neck, goofy big hair.

[Image: wenn3752406.jpg]

and for the record i dont agree with anything Death Threat like

It wouldn't surprise me that she got death threats because Americans just love making those for anyone they disagree with (it just seems to be part of our national character) but why couldn't they show us some of those death threats?

For example, whenever I've seen people with views like this woman make death threats people are sure to take screen shots rather than simply assert it happened without proof. Example:

[Image: religious_hatred.jpg]

And see the Tool Time Award (which give context to the above image as well as share even more comments)!

And unlike the one who painted all liberals with the same brush as those making vile comments she was decent enough to not award it to all conservatives, Christians, or even FOX, just to those who made the vile comments.

i wondered what all the commotion was about, i came to the conclusion these people ( Brad Pitt and family ) are Nascar idiots. Mr Pitt has been increasingly into social issues but better at his age to clean up his own life.

When Ann Coulter advocated killing liberals...the Republicans applauded...the gay Republicans even made her an honorary chairwoman.

The Republican running in my district in California advocated killing as many liberals as possible before the election and most people stuck up for him...it is a "joke"...or a "figure of speech"....

Sarah Palin put crosshairs on her "targets"...

...so when the conservatives complain about death threats I dont' pay much attention.

...having said that...My sympathies lie with the gay and lesbian youth who have killed themselves because of attitudes like hers.

Is she getting death threats? I dont' know. I certainly would not condone any violence toward her and I would defend her right to free speech absolutely but recently in the past year the righties and a few of their select preachers have stepped it up with the killing gays crap...I have to wonder if that bothered her at all? The one preacher a couple months ago who gave the sermon about killing gays got a standing ovation from his congregation upon his return....

I suspect she would cheer him as well.....

As I said...My sympathies lie with the people who have to fight alot harder in life because of attitudes likes hers.....

I'm sorry but I never understand why people get so frightened over death threats. If I was famous and someone threatened my life I'd just figure it was some crazy fan, no big deal. Maybe I'm the crazy one, but unlease it was from a source that I had reason to believe was dangerous, I wouldn't panic at all I'm specifically referring to death threats for celebrities on like Facebook from some total stranger. not like if someone left something at my door. I'd notify the police, but I'd just say," look into this and if you think it's serious and credible get back to me." I'm not referring to a situation where someone leaves a death threat for no reason at my door whilst I'm just a normal person.
Maybe I've seen too many harmless psychos. True story when my Aunt used to work with psychotic homeless people, I was 16 yo, I visited her and this man proclaimed he was Jesus. I joked with him "I know my son, I am your father, Yahweh, I recieved this young mortal body and I'm here to see you. The man believed it and would literally do whatever I said. after being pilled aside the psychiatrists were like "please tell him to take his medication, and to stop eating pages out of the Bible, oh please do this"
So I ordered him to do those things as in "thou shalt take holy tablet daily.
They were SO grateful.

East Wrote:My sympathies lie with the gay and lesbian youth who have killed themselves because of attitudes like hers.

Hear, hear.

Person66 Wrote:. . . I'd just figure it was some crazy fan, no big deal.

Yeah, like John Lennon and Mark Chapman.

monk Wrote:Yeah, like John Lennon and Mark Chapman.

Yea, you're probably right. Terrible things can happen, but for every million true death threats, one is real.
But I have a devils may care.attitude. I'd make a careless celebrity.
There was that time when someone attempted to mug me and I said no," I'm not giving you my money", but he did lack a gun, or knife, or club, really no weapon whatsoever, was shorter than me, kinda scrawny. He was serious though. Still some people thought I was very stupid.
I dont recall that Mark David Chapman ever made any death threat, so that's a different matter, I would imagine that an effective cold murderer would not announce his plans to killer would not announce his threat.
Now I adore the Beatles and sadly my favorite members were John Lennon and George Harrisson and even the later was attacked by a fan who broke into his home and hurt him quite badly while he was already ill, until Olivia Harrison knocked him out by hitting him over the head with a vase. (however I will not pay hundreds of dollars to see Sir Paul McCartney perform alone at 70 in some huge baseball stadium) . And John Lennon was well known for walking in the streets of ManhattenAnd I'm not saying "oh it's not a big deal if some celebrity dies they've already had a nice wealthy life" but in my own personal expierience threats are taken too seriously. I myself have been falsely accused of threatening people.
In high school some art teacher was angry that I was using the elevator (I had every right to) and she said "don't mess with me" to which I replied "well don't mess with me either.

She reported this as a threat to the dean and when I told him (who knew I was no liar) what really was said, he got her to admit to it and it was she who got into trouble. I have tons more stories like these they all follow the same pattern.

Now concerning Jane Pitt, I'm just so surprised that she's against gay marriage whilst Brad is not only for it but proclaimed that he and Angelina would only get married when "everyone in America can". From what I saw of an interview with Brad's brother, it seems he's the sole liberal in a conservative family.(Brad that is)
Mainly I just agree with whar Rainbowmum said (as always ConfusedmileSmile.

My question is...do you good men and women of the United Kingdom get loonies like this a lot in your public eye?

Its crap like this which makes me f***ing ashamed at times to be an American. Education? Facts? Who needs those when we have guns and religion! *sarcasm meter explodes*