Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brighton Pride
"The largest free festival in Europe"

I'm getting all excited as the build up is fantastic, loadsa freedom flags everywhere:biggrin:

Anyone going ??

Weather looking a little dodgy though Confusedmile:

Take that as a no then

:biggrin:

[Image: snig.gif]

Our pride was Saturday past :frown: i had the kid tho (nephew) so hadda skip it...was on a gay pride committee for a few years tho so i did have the fun side of organisin stuff Wink

Phil! Wrote:Our pride was Saturday past :frown: i had the kid tho (nephew) so hadda skip it...was on a gay pride committee for a few years tho so i did have the fun side of organisin stuff Wink

I hear your having a few problems with one of you ministers or a wife of a minister up there Phil?

Didn't she say the next worst thing than being a paedophile was being gay and then changed it the other way round the statement.

It may not even be in Belfast but Dublin

Sorry for the vagueness

Hope you are well mister

xxx

Yep that was us lol she made a right boob of herself tho noone else came out lookin bad over her statements (Iris Robinson) she a democratic unionist mp anyhoo she got her own float lol and despite or because of her caustic comments (like gays can be cured by psychiatry, among other things) this year had the biggest turnout! Wink

Had full intentions of attending this year, however a mate who we were to stay with at the time fell ill and was rushed to hospital so spent most of the time visiting him

Phil! Wrote:Yep that was us lol she made a right boob of herself tho noone else came out lookin bad over her statements (Iris Robinson) she a democratic unionist mp anyhoo she got her own float lol and despite or because of her caustic comments (like gays can be cured by psychiatry, among other things) this year had the biggest turnout! Wink

Confusedmile:

Funny innit how things turn out

Didn't anyone boo her on the parade ??

ashleo78 Wrote: Had full intentions of attending this year, however a mate who we were to stay with at the time fell ill and was rushed to hospital so spent most of the time visiting him

Sorry to hear that Ash

xxxxxx

Hope all is well now

xxx

Star Twister Wrote:"The largest free festival in Europe"

I'm getting all excited as the build up is fantastic, loadsa freedom flags everywhere:biggrin:

Anyone going ??

Weather looking a little dodgy though Confusedmile:

Actually I have to correct myself

It's the largest LGBT festival in Europe

God talk about being corrected

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Star Twister Wrote:Confusedmile:

Funny innit how things turn out

Didn't anyone boo her on the parade ??

Yep she had her boo's but she did her damage "too herself" in the headlines the weekend before....totally lost respect of the public and patted our cause on the back at the same time (with her silly remarks) kool thing is tho people saw what she was doin (basically jumpin on summit she thought woulda gained her support) but as predjudiced as people can be and are here they saw through her :biggrin: even an old woman livin across the st from me stopped me too say "what a biatch (not the old gals words lol ) she was!