Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Britains floods!
2 more people have died, a building fell on a womans car in north london and a freak wave hit an ocean liner killing an 80yo man.

I went out this morning and I was nearly blown of my feet and bins were flying across the street, part of a building collapsed in the next town, theres some flooding now. Though according to reports its coming to an end soon.

Yes, please let it end soon.

And may the government take this as a learning so they be better prepared if it happens again

Yeah there's debris in all the roads causeing me to trip over a branch in the dark last night but luckily only my pride was hurt!!!
Oh and jus to add to partis point aload of people had to be rescued by army trucks after a restaurant was flooded by the sea last night!! And sink holes are opening up all over the place one opened up under a motorway and another opened up today in the middle of a housing estate!!!

These videos will give a pretty good idea of the storms that have battered the British coastlines:

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/01/06/Mo...S_storm_7/

Click on the list on the right to see each one,
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Eth21 Wrote:And sink holes are opening up all over the place one opened up under a motorway and another opened up today in the middle of a housing estate!!!

I found it curious that on the BBC news covering the sink hole in Hemel Hempsted, they said and I quote: "Police are investigating". What are they supposed to investigate? No crime has been commited.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:I found it curious that on the BBC news covering the sink hole in Hemel Hempsted, they said and I quote: "Police are investigating". What are they supposed to investigate? No crime has been commited.

Hahaha well maybe it was like an elaborate heist to steal whole houses!!

They’re not quite sure yet if these sinkholes are caused by flooding. Yes i think it was 32 people that had to be saved from the restaurant. Its looking like another rough night for more places tonight.

Homemade video of waves crashing into newlyn, cornwall! i stayed here a few years ago. This is awesome.

I saw this vid on the news it goes to show the power of the sea!!!

May the wind and rain pass soon.