Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brooklyn says hello!
Hey guys! New to the site. I am from Brooklyn, New York. Born and raised. Hope to connect with some cool people. Just put out my first gay novel called The Space. I think many of us out there can connect to this story. Young or old - we've all been there! Check out my profile which connects you to it. Peace to all!

Welcome to gs

hello, welcome to the site!

Hi there, Welcome to GaySpeak! : )

Hi welcome to GaySpeak. Smile

G day and welcome to Gayspeak :-)

Hello and Welcome

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome aboard Vincenzo Smile

Vincenzo Wrote:Hey guys! New to the site. I am from Brooklyn, New York. Born and raised. Hope to connect with some cool people. Just put out my first gay novel called The Space. I think many of us out there can connect to this story. Young or old - we've all been there! Check out my profile which connects you to it. Peace to all!

I have to believe that everyone I continue to meet will probably leave me at some point. I have to believe there is a good possibility that I may just outlive everyone. I have nothing else but that to hold onto. I have to believe that with all this comes courage and wisdom and knowledge and growth. And with all this awareness we still f up. We get older and we f up with bits and pieces of arrested development still inside us.
The Space