Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brotherhood (Broderskab)
I just watch this movie and i think is really amazing!!
Is about 2 man falling in love while they are members of a Neo-Nazi group, in Denmark

I think is a really good movie showing how love is can be found even there where is supposed to be forbidden! Also i loved it the end cause it actually give you the option to choose what you expect it will happend and give your own end of theirs story
Warning: you may need pack of tissues, i cried a lot!

Let me know your opinion about the movie

Thats the trailer

Looks good mate will try and see in fall xx

Nai evcharisto, looks interesting... and you must be right about the pack of tissues. :redface:

interestingConfusedmile: very interesting

princealbertofb Wrote:Nai evcharisto, looks interesting... and you must be right about the pack of tissues. :redface:

Hahaha... I loved the 1st greek part!!
By the way you are the 1st person that can at least write evcharisto correct!

But yeah is a really good movie Wink

May I ask...do they address the fact that they are Nazis? Are they OK with being Nazis? That makes alot of difference to me as to whether or not I would watch it. Nazis make me want to puke.

Gpbi Wrote:Hahaha... I loved the 1st greek part!!
By the way you are the 1st person that can at least write evcharisto correctly!

But yeah it is a really good movie Wink

If I wanted to write that correctly, I'd have gone to Google to provide me with the adequate alphabet, Gpbi
Ναι, σας ευχαριστώ
but I was lazy that day... Rolleyes

Anyway, thanks for pointing this film out... It looked interesting, but the Nazi content, I thought, might put me off...

OH this movie was really well made, I cried so at the end. Really good plot and character development.