Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bumsex
Yup, you heard me, bumsex.

This is a question for those of you that like to top - either all the time or from time to time ...

... and, specifically, those of you that fall into that bracket who are uncut.

Don't you find that it's really REALLY uncomfortable ? When you're penetrating somebody and the skin goes back over your glans ?

This is one of the reasons why I just can't bring myself to do it ... it's WAY too sensitive for me, and it physically HURTS when I try ...

I've been told that you can have some kinda snip-stylee operation that de-sensitises the head of your penis somewhat without involving a full circumcision, but ... tbh ... I'm rather attached to baby Shadow, and I don't want to put him through any uncomfortableness just for somebody else's pleasure ...

... which may sound rather selfish of me, but we only get one penis right ?

Lol2.

Any thoughts ??

Cheers guys,

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Yup, you heard me, bumsex.

This is a question for those of you that like to top - either all the time or from time to time ...

... and, specifically, those of you that fall into that bracket who are uncut.

Don't you find that it's really REALLY uncomfortable ? When you're penetrating somebody and the skin goes back over your glans ?

This is one of the reasons why I just can't bring myself to do it ... it's WAY too sensitive for me, and it physically HURTS when I try ...

I've been told that you can have some kinda snip-stylee operation that de-sensitises the head of your penis somewhat without involving a full circumcision, but ... tbh ... I'm rather attached to baby Shadow, and I don't want to put him through any uncomfortableness just for somebody else's pleasure ...

... which may sound rather selfish of me, but we only get one penis right ?

Lol2.

Any thoughts ??

Cheers guys,

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

If it's that uncomfortable, Shadz, could it be that you are suffering from a minor (major???) case of phimosis? You said 'goes back' ... so you mean when it's been retracted towards the shaft or when it hoods the glans again after being pealed off the glans?

In any case, it shouldn't hurt, not really. It should tingle and be sensitive but not actually hurt.

Are we talking with the use of a condom, or not?

Another question: Does it "hurt" not matter how much lubrication you use?

Are we talking of a discomfort from the foreskin rubbing to and fro over the glans that might occur?

(Something suggests "overtightness" somewhere).

My brother suffered from a condition which sounds similar to yours and had a circumcision operated when he was a grown up. I don't really know how much he enjoyed it (:eekSmile

(phimosis (noun), pathol narrowness or constriction of the foreskin which prevents it being drawn back over the glans penis.
[17c: from Greek, meaning 'muzzling', from phimos a muzzle.])

Wowzers - I hadn't appreciated that it would be this involved :redface:.

**WARNING !! FRANK COMMENTS WILL FOLLOW**

Hokay, pulling the skin back when I'm flaccid = no problem at all, so cleaning 'n all that = absolutely fine.

Pulling the skin back when I'm HARD = absolutely impossible. It's too tight and (not big-upping myself) my penis is too thick to be able to do it without feeling like I'm physically strangling my knob, and that's NOT a pleasant sensation AT all.

So whilst I'd be able to penetrate, it's the further I go that that harder it gets ? 'Coz as the skin starts to pull back over the head, it gets REALLY uncomfortable for me, and so I start to lose interest (and consequently bloodflow), and it all just doesn't work as it's meant to ... :frown:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Wowzers - I hadn't appreciated that it would be this involved :redface:.

**WARNING !! FRANK COMMENTS WILL FOLLOW**

Hokay, pulling the skin back when I'm flaccid = no problem at all, so cleaning 'n all that = absolutely fine.

Pulling the skin back when I'm HARD = absolutely impossible. It's too tight and (not big-upping myself) my penis is too thick to be able to do it without feeling like I'm physically strangling my knob, and that's NOT a pleasant sensation AT all.

So whilst I'd be able to penetrate, it's the further I go that that harder it gets ? 'Coz as the skin starts to pull back over the head, it gets REALLY uncomfortable for me, and so I start to lose interest (and consequently bloodflow), and it all just doesn't work as it's meant to ... :frown:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Well, it appears that you are suffering from Phimosis, hon... so there is that solution of having some of it snipped off so you can use your thing comfortably but are you prepared for that? As I said, my brother had it done as an adult and then was operational... may be worth it. I'd discuss it with my GP or maybe a urologist.
Different management is appropriate. In other words, there are different degrees of phimosis, and treatment may vary on the degree of phimosis.
For more information, the useful, wikipedia...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

High rates of success have been reported with several nonsurgical measures:
  • Application of topical steroid cream for 4-6 weeks to the narrow part of the foreskin is relatively simple and less expensive than surgical treatments.[9] It has replaced circumcision as the preferred treatment method for some physicians in the U.K. National Health Service.[17][18]
  • Stretching of the foreskin can be accomplished manually, sometimes with masturbation, also known as the Beaugé method.[19] The stretching can also be accomplished with balloons placed under the foreskin skin under anaesthesia,[20]or with a tool.[21] The tissue expansion promotes the growth of new skin cells to permanently expand the narrow preputial ring that prevents retraction.
Dilation and Stretching
Skin that is under tension expands by growing additional cells. A permanent increase in size occurs by gentle stretching over a period of time. The treatment is non-traumatic and non-destructive. Manual stretching may be carried out without the aid of a medical doctor. The treatment is inexpensive. Relief of phimosis by a stretching technique has the advantage of preserving all foreskin tissue and the sexual pleasure nerves. The Beaugé Method has proved successful for many and also this method was elected the most efficient method by several physicians

I remember this being discussed on another forum and one guy said that when he came into his docs office with a similar problem his doc took ahold of things for a look and suddenly pulled the skin back breaking it leading to a pretty strong yelp from the young man. Seems that it eventually healed with creams and manipulation and he came out fine.

But why give the doc such a pleasure? I am sure we can take up a lottery to see who gets to give THE pull Xyxwave

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, it appears that you are suffering from Phimosis, hon... so there is that solution of having some of it snipped off so you can use your thing comfortably but are you prepared for that? As I said, my brother had it done as an adult and then was operational... may be worth it. I'd discuss it with my GP or maybe a urologist.
Different management is appropriate. In other words, there are different degrees of phimosis, and treatment may vary on the degree of phimosis.
For more information, the useful, wikipedia...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

High rates of success have been reported with several nonsurgical measures:
  • Application of topical steroid cream for 4-6 weeks to the narrow part of the foreskin is relatively simple and less expensive than surgical treatments.[9] It has replaced circumcision as the preferred treatment method for some physicians in the U.K. National Health Service.[17][18]
  • Stretching of the foreskin can be accomplished manually, sometimes with masturbation, also known as the Beaugé method.[19] The stretching can also be accomplished with balloons placed under the foreskin skin under anaesthesia,[20]or with a tool.[21] The tissue expansion promotes the growth of new skin cells to permanently expand the narrow preputial ring that prevents retraction.
Dilation and Stretching
Skin that is under tension expands by growing additional cells. A permanent increase in size occurs by gentle stretching over a period of time. The treatment is non-traumatic and non-destructive. Manual stretching may be carried out without the aid of a medical doctor. The treatment is inexpensive. Relief of phimosis by a stretching technique has the advantage of preserving all foreskin tissue and the sexual pleasure nerves. The Beaugé Method has proved successful for many and also this method was elected the most efficient method by several physicians

So ... the secret is for me to ... masturbate ... more ??? *raises eyebrow* ... *can't see a bad side to this equation* Lol2.

Thanks for the very detailed and insightful explanation my friend - NOBODY is circumcising me, NOR am I going to allow anybody to blow-up balloon animals and stuff them into my willy ... nor am I *minded* to apply steroids to my knob, unless there is proven scientific evidence that it will lead to it becoming the size of a small building ... hehehe Lol2.

Seriously though, thank you very, VERY much for the explanation - I shall grab a cuppa tea and digest it to see how I think I should proceed Bighug xx.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Quote:I'm rather attached to baby Shadow, and I don't want to put him through any uncomfortableness just for somebody else's pleasure ...

Aww sweet, give the baby a kiss. If you can! WinkBiggrinflip

To asnwer your main question, i havent had that problem but i know people who said they do.

I am loving prince's replies though it is like hearing Dr. Ruth speaking! lol

spotysocks Wrote:... though it is like hearing Dr. Ruth speaking! lol
You have NO idea how funny that is ... and sadly I can't tell you. But that is very, very funny Laugh1 Biggrinflip Laugh1

spotysocks Wrote:Aww sweet, give the baby a kiss. If you can! WinkBiggrinflip

Lol2 !! Maybe once, but I'm afraid I'm no way NEAR supple enough to do that these days ...

... but I'll give him a wave for you ...

Wavey.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Lol2 !! Maybe once, but I'm afraid I'm no way NEAR supple enough to do that these days ...

... but I'll give him a wave for you ...

Wavey.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I think you should go for the manual stretching... slowly but surely... since it is the preferred method.. apparently. Confusedmile: