Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bumsex
Shadow Wrote:Wowzers - I hadn't appreciated that it would be this involved :redface:.

**WARNING !! FRANK COMMENTS WILL FOLLOW**

Hokay, pulling the skin back when I'm flaccid = no problem at all, so cleaning 'n all that = absolutely fine.

Pulling the skin back when I'm HARD = absolutely impossible. It's too tight and (not big-upping myself) my penis is too thick to be able to do it without feeling like I'm physically strangling my knob, and that's NOT a pleasant sensation AT all.

So whilst I'd be able to penetrate, it's the further I go that that harder it gets ? 'Coz as the skin starts to pull back over the head, it gets REALLY uncomfortable for me, and so I start to lose interest (and consequently bloodflow), and it all just doesn't work as it's meant to ... :frown:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

We really are brothers, baby Shadow :biggrin:
I have exactly the same issue. Fine when flacid, a bugger when hard.
I can manage to get it over the glans when hard sometimes... but I can feel the stretchingness... and it just doesn't look like other penises when I do get it over as you can see its stretched really badly.

So with this condition they don't fully circumsise you right?

As Albert says with the stretching, I did manage to get my foreskin to go over the glans when hard by the stretching method. And it worked best in the bath. Every day when I had my bath I stretched it a little bit more. Eventually it worked. If you're hard and you manage it for the first time, beware! VERY sensitive! Almost painful sensitive if the water is hot or if you touch!

Erm yeah now I can pretty much get it to go over when I'm hard... but only just and it doesn't look *too* attractive...

And just to pick up on Shadz' comment of it looking like he's strangling his penis... now we know where the phrase 'choking the chicken' comes from Wink

Ohhhh! And just want to say a big THANK YOU!!!
I was having another pain problem which I'd been speaking to Shadow about... I've just found a link from that wikipedia page and another from the page that took me to, which has described almost down to a T, the pains I've been having... AND... the cause is exactly what I thought it was. I just thought I was a freak...When I was younger I was on my bike and I went over a bump and was thrown up but landed back on the bicycle seat with a bit of force and whack... huge shooting pain through my penis and in my tummy but I didn't tell anyone.... from then on I just had these random pains every now and then but was worried. It makes it particularly hard for me to use certain gym equipment and to cycle... Basically it's damage to a nerve... and I don't understand what the site says but now that I have a name I can finally go see my doctor and tell him I've read up and believe my problem is xxx, and ask him what next. So yes, HUUUUGE thankyou... maybe after living with it for 7 years I can finally get it fixed now? :biggrin:

Smurlos Wrote:We really are brothers, baby Shadow :biggrin:
I have exactly the same issue. Fine when flacid, a bugger when hard ... And just to pick up on Shadz' comment of it looking like he's strangling his penis... now we know where the phrase 'choking the chicken' comes from Wink

Bless you Bighug - I didn't think I could be the only person with that issue ... I was kinda nervous typing it all out :redface: heh Confusedmile: xx.

Smurlos Wrote:Ohhhh! And just want to say a big THANK YOU!!!
I was having another pain problem which I'd been speaking to Shadow about... and ... now ... I can finally go see my doctor and tell him I've read up and believe my problem is xxx, and ask him what next. So yes, HUUUUGE thankyou... maybe after living with it for 7 years I can finally get it fixed now? :biggrin:

I do recall suggesting it might be something like that, so I'm pleased I wasn't far off the mark Confusedmile: - it is always good to be armed with a bit of knowledge, as often it's the tricks our minds play when we don't know the full facts that lead us to dark places where we worry (often, thankfully, unduly) about what things might be, so I'm very pleased to hear it sounds like it's a mystery that's finally being unravelled :biggrin:.

Herz.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Bless you Bighug - I didn't think I could be the only person with that issue ... I was kinda nervous typing it all out :redface: heh Confusedmile: xx.

I do recall suggesting it might be something like that, so I'm pleased I wasn't far off the mark Confusedmile: - it is always good to be armed with a bit of knowledge, as often it's the tricks our minds play when we don't know the full facts that lead us to dark places where we worry (often, thankfully, unduly) about what things might be, so I'm very pleased to hear it sounds like it's a mystery that's finally being unravelled :biggrin:.

Herz.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Now for the davinci code... Wink xxxx mwah Herz

Lol2.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Smurlos Wrote:Ohhhh! And just want to say a big THANK YOU!!!
I was having another pain problem which I'd been speaking to Shadow about... I've just found a link from that wikipedia page and another from the page that took me to, which has described almost down to a T, the pains I've been having... AND... the cause is exactly what I thought it was. I just thought I was a freak...When I was younger I was on my bike and I went over a bump and was thrown up but landed back on the bicycle seat with a bit of force and whack... huge shooting pain through my penis and in my tummy but I didn't tell anyone.... from then on I just had these random pains every now and then but was worried. It makes it particularly hard for me to use certain gym equipment and to cycle... Basically it's damage to a nerve... and I don't understand what the site says but now that I have a name I can finally go see my doctor and tell him I've read up and believe my problem is xxx, and ask him what next. So yes, HUUUUGE thankyou... maybe after living with it for 7 years I can finally get it fixed now? :biggrin:

So what is the condition you mentioned called? just a pinched nerve? Silly as it may sound it can be really painful, indeed.

princealbertofb Wrote:So what is the condition you mentioned called? just a pinched nerve? Silly as it may sound it can be really painful, indeed.

I'll have to read up a bit more as I'm not sure if these are alternate names for the same thing or 3 different conditions but:

pudendal neuropathy (PN), pudendal neuralgia (PN), or pudendal nerve entrapment (PNE).

Smurlos Wrote:I'll have to read up a bit more as I'm not sure if these are alternate names for the same thing or 3 different conditions but:

pudendal neuropathy (PN), pudendal neuralgia (PN), or pudendal nerve entrapment (PNE).

Well, whatever its name, it sounds just very painful... sorry for you, Smurls. Could it be cured?

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, whatever its name, it sounds just very painful... sorry for you, Smurls. Could it be cured?

If I understood correctly when reading up about it, yes. I shall have to do a little more research. It's not overly painful on a day to day basis I guess... it flares up randomly, but almost certainly during sexual activity... :frown:

Smurlos Wrote:If I understood correctly when reading up about it, yes. I shall have to do a little more research. It's not overly painful on a day to day basis I guess... it flares up randomly, but almost certainly during sexual activity... :frown:

Must be because of the swelling of the organs...