Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying condoms - how do you do it?
I've never seen anyone buy condoms. It must happen, but I have never seen it. I've worked in a supermarket a few times in my life and I STILL havent seen it happen. I've personally never bought a condom from a person. I have bought some from the machines in toilets. To be honest I kind of rely on the other party to supply them. I've been thinking about buying them online, but I don't know what my parents will think when a big box of condoms gets plonked on their doorstep with my name on them. A few times Ive almost bought them from the supermarket, but then I notice I have baby oil and a cucumber in my shopping too and freak out about what the checkout will think of my selection of items. How do you buy yours?

Also is there any brand you like? I kinda want to find one that has the perfect balance between strength and pleasure.

Also I've heard of a brand that have a numbing agent on the inside that make your partner last longer. Anyone know of these? They could have come in handy a few times....

Autocheckouts/Digicheckouts are the best option, buy what you want from condoms, only gotta scan and pay.

Failing that, go for a pharmacy (drug store, yes?) and condoms to counter alone.

As for strength, Durex tend to be good for both pleasure and security.

For delay, there are some that're good for numbing, google for them though, not sure off the top of my head.

Ky xxx

Woolfe Wrote:Autocheckouts/Digicheckouts
Never heard of them. Maybe we dont have them over here. Although I dont remmeber seeing anything like that when I was in the UK either.

I googled numbing condoms but how much do they numb, and are the safe?

Numbin' dont that kinda defeat the purpose :confused:

Surprised you've never heard of them, must be a UK thing.

Numbing condoms are as safe as any others, as for the numbing effect, couldn't say from personal experience but I'm told an extension of half hour is expected.

Ky xxx

Well personally i don't generally buy them. Go to your local GUM clinic or family planning clinic (or equivalent), youth centre, even your doctor's surgery, somewhere where there'll have been funding invested in promoting sexual health and you can generally get them for free or a low price at the very least. If you google it you can also find websites which provide them at a low cost, in what they call 'discreet' packaging (basically in a plain package).

Ermmm, personally i hate condoms with a passion, if it weren't for the whole STD thing (and, if i'm being honest, when i'm drunk enough sometimes even THAT doesn't stop me) i wouldn't use them. They've got passion kill written all over them, it's time consuming waiting for someone to put them on and i just don't like the FEEL of the latex, and the latex-free ones are just as bad. Also don't all condoms basically reduce the feeling and make guys last longer and also make their penis feel larger (which isn't always a desirable thing). A guy who's good in bed will be able to last sans application of minor anaesthetic, if you ask me :biggrin::biggrin: lol and saying to a guy 'you need to last longer' is something i've NEVER been able to sugar coat enough...

Pick up 2 packets :tongue: ima not all lazy!

Gotta agree with you on... well, pretty much everything you just said Sox.

Condoms are... well, a pain in the ass.

Ky xx

Yeah, I agree with sox that condoms are annoying. Also I hate when a guy doesn't want to wear one and you have to insist. Makes me feel like I'm being a nag or something. Not really fair.

LOL @ suger coating (look how nerdy I am). If I was going to use a numbing condom I probably wouldn't tell him, just put it on him.

Australia Wrote:... If I was going to use a numbing condom I probably wouldn't tell him, just put it on him.
... and watch as he falls asleep? Wink