Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C'est la vie
I'm 38, I work hard, I have my own home... I live with my dog.. I'm single, and don't have much in the way of family.

Generally I'm happy, I earn enough to pay my way, I've got 2 cars, a nice tv and PS4..
But some times, just some times, my god i feel lonely!

I'm not a go out and join a group type of guy, and I don't ever go out looking for a fella... in fact I don't even know any body else that's gay except my ex... who will forever remain an ex!

I don't usually put my life on a forum... So apologies for that... I guess I'm just on a little downer today!

[SIZE="4"]Sorry to hear tha you're feeling down [MENTION=23873]MisterMagoo[/MENTION], it happens to almost everyone now and again but I'm sure you know that it a supportive site and so there's no need to apologise. May I suggest that you read MikeW's reply in this thread:

https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p=713720#post713720

It has some well grounded advice that you might find useful.

[/SIZE]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Thanks for the reply.

It was just a 'get it off my chest' thread... nothing to serious.

It's Sunday, I'm home from work, my friends are busy doing family things... And it's just me and the dog.

He's had a bath, the flat has been scrubbed top to bottom, the dog has had 3 walks on the beach...
I guess no matter how happy one is in ones company, humans are social creatures and are made to be partnered off.

Tomorrow is another day and I'll be begging for a minute to myself! ��

It happens to me too, far more often than before as I'm now being in a foreign country where people speak a language that I'm still practicing...

But I know when I am home I would feel exhausted more often because there are people everywhere and I would long for some time just being alone..

We can't get it all...

I think it's the quiet times... when you have time to reflect on the past, the mistakes that's been made, the missed opportunities... That's what makes me feel down.
Luckily I don't get to much alone time or I'd be a gibbering wreck!

gayspeak can be an outlet then to get stuff off your chest - loneliness even in a sea of people can be frustrating - just come on here to have a blow out and a chat then mate , its actually a pretty decent place to talk to sane people most of the time Smile

My problem really is that I'm a pretty private person.
Any problems and worries, especially of the more personal nature are a big no no to talk about.

I'm a man mountain... although a quiet one!

MisterMagoo Wrote:My problem really is that I'm a pretty private person.
Any problems and worries, especially of the more personal nature are a big no no to talk about.

I'm a man mountain... although a quiet one!

in my time on gayspeak ive heard some peoples situations that you would not believe but people rally around and help, there is nothing that can shock me anymore ....peoples stories just broaden my horizons - unless your a transvestite clown in a circus with 3 kids to a trapeze artist but want to leave her for the woman who is now a man that tames lions for a living then you cant shock us on gayspeak Smile

matty7 Wrote:....unless your a transvestite clown in a circus with 3 kids to a trapeze artist but want to leave her for the woman who is now a man that tames lions for a living then you cant shock us on gayspeak Smile
What would be shocking about that? Tongue3

[MENTION=23873]MisterMagoo[/MENTION], cheer up. Buy some flowers (or if you have a garden, go out and look at the flowers) get a cake if you're allowed cake... watch a good film and mostly, here's a hug for you.
Bighug