Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COLOUR OR B&W?
These are two shots of the same subject (a rare example of Romanesque architecture in Sourthern Spain).  Which is better?

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Color. Looks more ‘alive’, natural
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

somethings do look better in B/W but im going with colour here as its - tbh i just dont find it an exciting photo that would be more dramatic in B/W

Yeah, I like the colors too. It brings out the rays of sunshine more. The B&W looks good in an old fashion sense, but the security camera near the lamppost lets you know it's not a vintage photograph.

I agree with everyone. In this instance, the color shot is better.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Thanks for all of your opinions.   I posted these on another (photography) formum and opinons were divided 50/50.

Thanks for pointing out the security camera Chase, it missed my eye.  Next time I'll be maore careful and I'll remove it.  What I did remove was a woman and a baby stroller right in front of the door.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I feel like I like the color version. I think the B&W would be better than the color if there were more contrast perhaps....could also be my monitor too.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!