Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I just say
I HATE VALENTINES DAY, ITS A FAKE S***TY MAKE UP DAY.

Anyone who buys a card or presents is showing that they obviously dont give a crap and choose one day of the year to try and prove you love someone. Why the fuck do i need to prove it on one day. If you love someone you should prove it everyday.

Agreeing with you, Baz, but for some (like me) it's just an extra occasion to make the point, lol... a bit like Mother's Day and Christmas etc... and our birthdays. they only come once a year, but who says we can't show our appreciation more often than once a year?

princealbertofb Wrote:Agreeing with you, Baz, but for some (like me) it's just an extra occasion to make the point, lol... a bit like Mother's Day and Christmas etc... and our birthdays. they only come once a year, but who says we can't show our appreciation more often than once a year?

Its all about making you spend money. I show my love and appreciation for my family and friends every day, i dont have to go pay through the nose for presents and cards that will be throen out the next day. I fully endorse birthdays as its an important day as its a celebration of ones birth. And dont get me started on christmas!!!1 Fucking giving presents because Coca Cola said to!!

albabonzai Wrote:Its all about making you spend money. I show my love and appreciation for my family and friends every day, i dont have to go pay through the nose for presents and cards that will be throen out the next day. I fully endorse birthdays as its an important day as its a celebration of ones birth. And dont get me started on christmas!!!1 Fucking giving presents because Coca Cola said to!!
Cripes this aint a Dickens story is it!Sure I''ve heard this Bah Humbug stuff somewhere before?lol!!Winknudge .

Pablogeebee Wrote:Cripes this aint a Dickens story is it!Sure I''ve heard this Bah Humbug stuff somewhere before?lol!!Winknudge .
Hey BiPENNY,Did''ny you used to be in Buffy the vampire slayer?:confused: .S**T There is faaarr tooo much of my face on this thread!Hmmm!

Pablogeebee Wrote:Cripes this aint a Dickens story is it!Sure I''ve heard this Bah Humbug stuff somewhere before?lol!!Winknudge .

:p I just fed up of lovy dovy ppl today.

Quote:PS We are allowed to say "fucking" here now.

Yeah but I like to maintain at least a hint of the illusion that I'm a lady who doesn't have a navy style potty mouth!!

BiPenny, love the comment. Totally agree with you, V day is crap if single and alone. Its an excuse to make money out of people.

LoL my best friend was suppose to have her baby yesterday but with babies they never pop when they are suppose to

(yesterday Valentines)

albabonzai Wrote:. . . If you love someone you should prove it everyday.
Really? Acknowledge it maybe, even show it, but prove it? That's a tall order.
Wink

Pablogeebee Wrote:Hey BiPENNY,Did''ny you used to be in Buffy the vampire slayer?:confused:

Lol!!

I personally was not in Buffy, the rather gorgeous lady in my avator did though. She is the delectable Miss Alyson Hannigan, probably the first woman to make me start realising I liked women as well as men. As I don't post pics of myself on gay sites, or indeed use my real name as I am still lounging around in the wonderful world of Narnia, I thought using her pic would be somewhat appropriate.

Alyson Hannigan and James Marsters would be a superb anti-valentines pick me up!!