Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can You Cook?
I grew up in Granny's house. She was retired from cooking in her own family owned cafe. I watched biscuits being made twice daily and learned to grow what we cooked and to cook it in many different ways. I love cooking so much that I am clear when I don't want to do it because I don't freaking feel like it. Alright? lol. George wants every single meal prepared and provided and never lifts a finger to be involved in it. Thankfully so however as he did not learn and is much better off applying his talents to keeping my body massaged and hugged and kissed and loved! I suppose we are a decent match. Eight years and counting. I love cooking breakfast food more than anything but I also host least a dozen dinner parties in my home yearly in addition to most holidays. Don't get the wrong impression, Taco Bell and Burger King and Subway and the seafood house and the steak house and my fav, the mexican joint up the street, are ALL my special friends! Laugh
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Quote:What level of cook are you?

I'm a Level 22 Microwizard equipped with an Obsidian Oven Mitt of Vigorous Baking and an augmented Amulet of Tupperware Containment that gives me +5 Refrigeration skill, I have a +1.5% dps perk against scrambled eggs.

Miles Wrote:I'm a Level 22 Microwizard equipped with an Obsidian Oven Mitt of Vigorous Baking and an augmented Amulet of Tupperware Containment that gives me +5 Refrigeration skill.

you are so funny! I have a gymnasium and pool built on a foundation of Obsidian where all the creepers come and quickly leave crying because of their inability to spread chaos! Tongue3 Now I think I'll add the same to the kitchen! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Miles Wrote:I'm a Level 22 Microwizard equipped with an Obsidian Oven Mitt of Vigorous Baking and an augmented Amulet of Tupperware Containment that gives me +5 Refrigeration skill, I have a +1.5% dps perk against scrambled eggs.

huh? I dont follow...

Im a great cook, I can cook alot of things and make MY OWN recipes. not once have I used a recipe to make food. I dont like other peoples recipes.

I'm best at marinating chicken with adding ingredients and a mixture of different spices to perfect my art (food).

also to the one that thinks hes the best cook cause he goes to school for it. please, Ill out cook your ass any damn day. what makes you think you can cook? cause you do hamburgers? please.......
I'm not a sorry excuse where I need a damn school telling me my qualities.

i prefer cooking stovetop, but i can grill, roast, broil, and bake now

I can cook. I trained as a classical chef at The Restaurant School in Philadelphia. But my BF does most of the cooking, since he cooks for a living, and has more experience.

CCRox Wrote:I grew up in Granny's house. She was retired from cooking in her own family owned cafe. I watched biscuits being made twice daily and learned to grow what we cooked and to cook it in many different ways. I love cooking so much that I am clear when I don't want to do it because I don't freaking feel like it. Alright? lol. George wants every single meal prepared and provided and never lifts a finger to be involved in it. Thankfully so however as he did not learn and is much better off applying his talents to keeping my body massaged and hugged and kissed and loved! I suppose we are a decent match. Eight years and counting. I love cooking breakfast food more than anything but I also host least a dozen dinner parties in my home yearly in addition to most holidays. Don't get the wrong impression, Taco Bell and Burger King and Subway and the seafood house and the steak house and my fav, the mexican joint up the street, are ALL my special friends! Laugh

Yeah, I learned a lot from my granny. I always watched her cook when I was little, so I knew how to make stuff early on.

I just improved and added on what I learned from her over the years.

I love to cook! For the past year though, I been making a lot more healthier meals for myself. I had to change my cooking style drastically, but in all it paid off. I lost 50 or more pounds feel great and I still get to cook.

cooking is like sex...
there's the act of it and then there's making love...Sagrin