Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anybody help me?
So I've been recently trying to access the chat room but it never loads up just an empty white screen... My laptop recently broke so I'm doing all this on my iPad is that the problem?? And if so does anyone no if I can get round it??

I don't really know why it's doing that, sorry... I do know I have never been able to get the chatroom to work on a mobile device thogh.

I'm not sure but it could be that ios doesn't fully support some php and javascript functions.

That'll prob be it then.. I love apple but sometimes they can be a pain in the arse!!

Well I may be of help here... but you will need to provide a little bit more details about your environment. First and foremost the chat is using Flash... if you are on a Mac it may creates some issue for you. But if you're on a PC make sure you have your flash player update. Now tell me what are you using?

Linux, Windows, Mac?
Which browser? Firefuck, Chrome, Internet Shitplorer, Safari, AOL, Opera or anything else that the world doesn't know
What is your security levels at in your browser?
Does your browser accept cookies?

Go wild just tell me and I can assist you... it's just your luck today because I happen to be an IT little genius Smile

DanK Wrote:I'm not sure but it could be that ios doesn't fully support some php and javascript functions.

It's not the PHP functions dude, PHP is a markup language just like HTML and other computerized languages... for there is indeed mobile devices that doesn't support Flash... but the Chat isn't Java based it's Flash and flash wasn't supported on Iphone a while ago which I believe they fixed with the new Iphone 5.

I have a Nokia and Galaxy cell and my dude has its Iphone 5 and so far he has been able to access many of the website I managed which many have Flash technology in them.

Here's your prove from the source:

<script language="JavaScript" type='text/javascript' src="javascript/ActivateFlash.js"></script>

Apple IOS fully support Java and PHP just so you know

I cant get in on my mobile device either. Doesnt work at all.

partis Wrote:I cant get in on my mobile device either. Doesnt work at all.

Okay what device is that?

It's called flashchat so I'd imagine it runs on flash. Last I checked IOS does not have flash capability.

Android bitch ova heerrrreee :3

Can't get in on my Google LG Nexus 4, Kindle Fire HD Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab, nor my iPod 3g, which apparently is fixed in iPhone 5 >,> , bu yeah.

And my devices are on the newest Os , so flashchat dun like Android biz :/