Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't believe this...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxf...e-25793358

I can't believe this guy is an elected official in 21st century Britain!!
It actually made me laugh tho it probably shouldn't as he was been serious...

That's like when the press joked that "Umbrella" was responsible for the torrential downpours in Britain back in 2007... except this guy is for real and he's worthless.

philsguy95 Wrote:That's like when the press joked that "Umbrella" was responsible for the torrential downpours in Britain back in 2007... except this guy is for real and he's worthless.

Lol I remember that!

How did that one joke get into the news... It got all the way into an entertainment magazine in New Zealand...

Haha I actually remember hearing that song for the first time in a limo for a freinds 16th and yep you guessed it, it was raining!!

Yes. And this is why Canada, oh Canada was made as an example of God's Wrath in 2005 when they passed national gay marriage.

Recall the Nazis Riding up on Dinosaurs, rampaging through Canada's cities and towns. Recall the huge volcanic pits that opened up under Canada's Capitol.

And then to make it worse, recall how while the rest of the world suffered a minor reseccion in 2008, Canada's economy was completely and totally wiped out. All because of the Joos... I mean the Gayyss.

Yes, yes...I do see his point..

you'll all burn in hell the lot of you...sinners Rolleyes

Hey, he should have a tea party with Fred Phelps...

*smacks face with palm*

Bowyn : Don't forget the Netherlands, they have been on that ominous streek of gay marriage for a while now and look how badly they're doing, I mean, come on it's almost like Subsaharian Africa with the Dutch now..

*smacks face with palm again*

It seems, that nowadays, its just common practice to air your blatant stupidity in public....especially with politicians.

As he said, its his own opinion and not the partys (ukip) I wonder what Nigel Farage thought about this and id be asking why hes in the party… what a jerk!

He has been instructed by ukip to give no more interviews… he said in a radio interview lol adding "this is the last one"

Oh the dangers of religion. It encourages people to defy common sense and logic...and this type of story is often the result.