Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't sleep cause of so much good going on
Iceblink Wrote:Happy for Ray. Remain the gentlemen and don't let this woman get away.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^What he said!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cross one bridge at a time. Enjoy the present. You deserve the joy.

Congrats man
Hope the good vibes keep rollin'

Borg69 Wrote:It's really nice to hear a straight guy let his guard down and lay out all his hopes, dreams, fears, insecurities, angst, excitement, ... !! So often all I see is the macho bravado, the hard outer shell, the jocular ribbing and posturing... I forget straight guys are human too.

Thanks for the reminder, and the peek into the mysterious inner workings of a realm sometimes believed to be mythology.

Borg after what he's put me thru today when I see Ray in the morning I'm laying down some rules about what he can and cant post in GS!!!!!! hahahahahhaha. If you guys could read the texts he's sent me you'd think he was some damned nit wit 18 year old gay boy with a crush.

Want some samples?

"What if I send her flowers at work?'
"I texted her three times. No reply. uh oh."
"She says shes busy. I think shes mad @ me. IDKY"
"My brother aint replying either. U heard from him?"
"If Jacob comes there after school will u be home?"
"Why u not replying? Busy? Mad?"
[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]

Aaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

This is why I HATE
neurotic texting futher muckers!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

If he starts doing that shit in here you guys can kill him with my permission.
I'll get rid of his body like I have all the others.

Hahahahahahaha!!!

awwww he's giddy...don't let it rot your teeth Virge Laugh
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Couple of things...

First of all, if Ray is acting like he's in a fog, and firing all kinds of insecure questions to Virge, then I'd say he's pretty smitten with this GF. That is really cool, and I'm very happy for him. The feeling he has, the utopia of the situation, falling in love, it's awesome... so everyone be patient with him as he experiences it through and through. It couldn't happen to a more deserving guy, it's his time to bask in the sun. In a little while the fog will clear, he'll be back on the ground, and his mental capacity will return, lol.

The secondary thing that is really cool in my opinion; Ray's girlfriend's son (who's just recently realized he is gay), now has Virge to lean on and ask questions. What a bonus for that young man, he now has an amazing role model who will also help him tremendously as he goes down the path of "figuring it all out". It's usually a tough time, and many struggle with acceptance and self confidence. Virge (and later Jay when he arrives) will be a monumental infrequence in this boys life, helping him to feel proud of himself, and avoiding much of the negative impact that coming out as gay "typically" has. I think it's just a really cool "secondary positive impact" to the smorgasbord of good news that Ray has shared with us....

I wish him (Ray), his GF and her son all the best, and hope the positive flow of good news & events continue!

infrequence = influence in the previous statement.... darn spell check

hehehehehehehehe......

I'm enjoying all this. He ran in at 4, left his car running, grabbed some things out of the kitchen while I was in the shower and said he'd see me in the morning.

He's got to be here most of the day tomorrow cuz we have men coming to do start doing some construction. I bet he'll be on line pestering you guys tomorrow.

Thanks to all of yall! except for one.

Im not being as bad as someone makes me out to be. All I can say now is its sure looking different for me in a hurry. We both say taking it all slow is the only way. So now we are concentrating on dating and just hoping to real gradually let things happen at the right time and not push each other.

I guess its natural to be worrying about if anything i do is gonna be a wrong thing to do or if Im saying something wrong. We spend more time talking and laffin about that now than anything else. ive screwed up a few times already and all shes done is laff at me about it. Thats the way it ought to be instead of yelling or getting mad about little stuff.

Thanks again guys! I aint gonna be a pest in here about all this. Im just gonna be coming here to see whats up and all that.

It all sounds utterly awesome, StingRay. Smile

As for things falling apart -- enjoy the good times all the more knowing things can and do change -- and it needn't be anyone's fault. People get sick and accidents happen and there's nothing we can do about it. All we can do is the best we can do and it sounds like you're doing that. Sure we make mistakes but we have to to learn from them, and learning to let go of the past and concentrate on the present is one of the best lessons to learn. Congrats!

Well dummy me! I didn''t bother to see who this thread was from because it mentioned all this good stuff going on and that sort of thing depresses me. Turns out it's from one of the coolest guys around and it makes me smile.

You just hang in there, Ray! And if you happen to drive down my block, I'm the one out in the yard waving a flag and screaming, "YAY! RAY!"
I bid NO Trump!