Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we do this PLEASSEEEE :3
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-drug.html

Lets do it!

It would be so amazing to do. Plant it in peoples gardens. Plant it by the police stations. Plant it by my house. The possibilities are endless! Tongue

The plant not being native to the area could make such a bad idea.

It's a weed and grows like a weed and al puts nutrience into soil. I don't see what could go wrong.

Coooooool!Biglaugh Biglaugh

Well, it's effects on the wildlife and other plants of an area should be considered.
The plant may become a plague if not kept in check by something, possibly killing off other plant life in the process, which could kill any animals adapted to eating specific plants.

Not to mention any negative reactions some animals may experience ingesting it and ergo cannabinoids.

:biggrin:
Genersis Wrote:Well, it's effects on the wildlife and other plants of an area should be considered.
The plant may become a plague if not kept in check by something, possibly killing off other plant life in the process, which could kill any animals adapted to eating specific plants.

Not to mention any negative reactions some animals may experience ingesting it and ergo cannabinoids.

Trust me It won't ever become a plague it'll be smoked far to fast for that :biggrin:

Think about it: - All the other plants & leaf eating animals will become very "happy", police could be productively deployed, and everybody will be just.... Well... very mellow

God what a wonderful effect it would have on baboons The thought boggles the mind

how cool is that?????

Genersis Wrote:Well, it's effects on the wildlife and other plants of an area should be considered.

BUT IT MAKES IT SO OTHER PLANTS CAN GROW BETTER!!!
It is very good for the soil it grows in. I don't think you are thinking it thought mr. Genersis. It's a resource we should utilize. Make some good bio fuel outta it. Makes some useful ointments.

And it grows everywhere anyway. Like in my back yard (jokes. I wish it did tho)
It's not going to destroy the world. If anything it'll help wild life. Put some more flowers and nectar for buzzy bees to have (Bees are becoming to far too few :C.)

It's a magical plant with more to do than just be used as a drug!!!

Genersis Wrote:cannabinoids.

Have not been proven to be bad for you.
Alcohol has been proven to be a poison tho :3