Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we take a minute and congratulate Andy?
I am really glad to have found this site. I have talked to some amazing people on here and have really felt at home here. I know we don't "see" Andy all that much, but he must do a lot of work behind the scenes to keep this place going. And for that, I say thankyou Smile

Thank yous are just fine but unfortunately they don't pay the bills. It can't have passed your notice that not one single person made a financial contribution last month and this month seem to be going the same way. Can nobody afford £5?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I did a couple months back, and the total that month was just £10, all in all. I'm not going to donate every month, but yeah, it seems not many do.

thank you and yes, for the most part, people here have been a joy to interact with

Thank you Andy. Smile

Well, I'm grateful that I met this site 2 years ago while I was sitting at home trying to recover a leg injury. A lot of wise guys here that I wouldn't have found anywhere else that easily, I'm a better person with less judgment and bigotry thanks to those insights. A community that helps each other, and a place where people are not shallow and actually talk to each other like a person instead of just it being all about sex. Thank you [MENTION=1]Andy[/MENTION] for this site. [emoji5]