Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cancel Account
Hello,

I'm sorry to create a thread for this. But I'm leaving gayspeak and I can't find anywhere how to delete my account. Can anyone tell me how?

Thank you.
if you click on user CP next to the red moving chat room button on the left hand side above the threads - then go near to the bottom there is click to delete account - sorry your leaving though...any reason ? is it something we can improve on here at gayspeak ? ...if you do delete then bye form me anyway
Thank you very much Matty.

Can't say one specific reason. Mostly I didn't feel good in here I guess, didn't feel like I belong here. Thanks for being so kind and take care.
always welcome back anytime in the future if you want - take care and goodbye
Sorry that you feel you do not belong on GS, take care and all the best for the future.
Don't go, buddy. Sometimes it just takes awhile to get used to new things and places.
How about a one on one chat with someone here?

Hang in there.
Never really chatted with anyone one-on-one here. But I've made my decision, I didn't even use it for the last 2 months. I already asked for account deletion. It will be done in a couple of hours.

Thank you all and take care.
Want a reason for deleting an account? Try looking in the rules that allegedly govern the site:

"Do not spam/abuse any other member via e-mail or private messages."

I saw that nobody respects or practices that rule. When there's false advertising, I want out and never to return!
(01-19-2023, 12:44 PM)LordMasterUniversal Wrote: Want a reason for deleting an account? Try looking in the rules that allegedly govern the site:

I saw that nobody respects or practices that rule. When there's false advertising, I want out and never to return!

Someone has been giving you shit through PM's/email?
(01-19-2023, 12:44 PM)LordMasterUniversal Wrote: Want a reason for deleting an account? Try looking in the rules that allegedly govern the site:

Yeah you know, I don't blame you for wanting to leave. No one is ever on anyway, the site is dead. I'm out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Account Deletion Gemini 9 727 07-04-2017, 01:10 PM
Last Post: InbetweenDreams
  What's your instagram account i'll follow bootsguy 1 557 02-26-2017, 03:04 PM
Last Post: BlueStar
  Delete the account, delete you TAB 12 777 01-13-2014, 08:47 PM
Last Post: TAB
  So I reactivated my first Facebook account... Ultra 5 754 03-29-2011, 10:02 PM
Last Post: marshlander