Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats Vs. Dogs Which do you prefer?
Laugh2

And on the other side of the coin

Haha, just voted (because I never noticed there was a poll earlier), and it's a tie now Tongue

That seems pretty fair :3

Thought I'd share this again for those who like affectionate dogs:

[Image: dog-hump-leg.gif]

MisterTinkles Wrote:I would, however, like to find a petshop that carries these.....

[Image: tumblr_mb8j704TzS1rw1ekyo1_400.jpg]

I hear they are housebroken and potty trained already, but not very loyal.

I think it would be fun to have one anyway.

But this isn't a pet, he's a bear! Pengy
Maybe a cute one.

Pix Wrote:Thought I'd share this again for those who like affectionate dogs:

Another reason I prefer cats: they never try to hump my guests!

I am a crazy cat guy, I love kittehs and bond with them very well.

My mum adopts strays and rehabs them to be able to successfully be re-homed. After all no one will adopt a crazy scared cat that thinks everyone is out to kill it, they will unfortunately end up on death row.

I have yet to meet a cat, that without a day or two I haven't been able to bond with and turn it back to a good member of the family. I can't make them bond with other cats, but I can help them to be a good family member with owners. (what am I talking about, the owners are the pets, and the cats are in charge... duh)

I would love to adopt a nice pup though one day, save it and give it a loving home. Preferably something like a german shepherd, boxer, husky or similar. But any pup that needs a loving home and will fit in would do.

Then my master plan would be in place, where I can buy a military spec Ural and go for cruises with mans best friend.

Pic very related...

[Image: BIKE5.jpg]

Definitely cats....but I admit to being a cat snob. I only like Siamese & Oriental Shorthair cats. They are not independent at all, which is probably one of the many reasons that I'm drawn to them as opposed to regular cats. I have one blue point Siamese, one ebony smoke Oriental Shorthair, & my wife has a domestic shorthair kitten. The kitten is nice enough but she couldn't care less if we're home & only allows us to pet her on her terms. My cats are on the otherhand are OBSESSED with us - they cry when we leave, "talk" to us almost constantly (especially my Oriental), sleep in bed with us, & would absolutely pine away without enough human interaction. It is no exaggeration to say that virtually everything that they do is attention seeking behavior. They are also exceptionally spoiled, it's actually a bit embarrassing to admit. They are absolutely the perfect cats for me, & aside from my wife's kitten I would never consider getting any other breed.
I do like dogs, but we live in an apartment & I would prefer to live in a house before owning one again. I'm not nearly as snobby about dogs as I am cats. Wink

Geminize Wrote:I'm a cat guy, they're just such easy pets. I don't need to take them for walks, they're self-cleaning, feed themselves (mostly rodents), and don't care if I take off for a few days once in a while.

This video is too true, but I'd give the guy a much better welcome!

Thats what you get for leaving me alone for 6 months....bastard.

Drool-smiley

sillyboy86 Wrote:But this isn't a pet, he's a bear! Pengy
Maybe a cute one.

If its on a leash, its a pet.

Cats may be patient instead of apathetic: