Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats Vs. Dogs Which do you prefer?
Cats.

Dogs are more loyal and smarter (I think). but I don't like how they overprotect their owner.

I had a close friend, and it deeply hurt my feeling when his dog barked to me like I'm a sort of criminal Sad haha

DOGS!!!

HANDS DOWN!!!

WHY?

BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER SEE A STUPID CAT DO THIS:

OR THIS:

CAT COMPARISON:

AND

[Image: picture.php?albumid=725&pictureid=4969]

SolemnBoy Wrote:but the fact that cats are low-maintenance and unattached is to me the most unappealing thing about them. There are some exceptions but generally cats just seem selfish whereas dogs love you no matter what and get so excited when you come home, play with them, give them food or do anything at all!

Honestly, either that's the biggest misconception about cats, or I've just been extremely lucky with my cats. But I've had cats that we're completely attached to me and really excited to be around me.

I had one cat that lived 15 years that was inseparable from me when I was at home. Sweetest thing on the earth, still miss her.

Cats do become attached, they like calm people, if they like you they,ll choose you, though still dog for the win

Oh cats are winning!

NthePink Wrote:
SolemnBoy Wrote:but the fact that cats are low-maintenance and unattached is to me the most unappealing thing about them. There are some exceptions but generally cats just seem selfish whereas dogs love you no matter what and get so excited when you come home, play with them, give them food or do anything at all!but the fact that cats are low-maintenance and unattached is to me the most unappealing thing about them. There are some exceptions but generally cats just seem selfish whereas dogs love you no matter what and get so excited when you come home, play with them, give them food or do anything at all!
Honestly, either that's the biggest misconception about cats, or I've just been extremely lucky with my cats. But I've had cats that we're completely attached to me and really excited to be around me.

I had one cat that lived 15 years that was inseparable from me when I was at home. Sweetest thing on the earth, still miss her.

Sadly, you've been duped all this time.

Ironically, the only misconception that's valid here is the one held by you!

Read this article, to find out why:

"Adorable Cat Behaviors With Shockingly Evil Explanations"

Pix Wrote:Cats may be patient instead of apathetic:

Awwwwwww!!!!!!!!

How CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!

That baby Cocker Spaniel was ADORABLE!!!!

Dreamer Wrote:
Sadly, you've been duped all this time.

Read this article, to find out why:

"Adorable Cat Behaviors With Shockingly Evil Explanations"

Sadly , you've been duped all this time.

Cats may not jump up and slobber all over you and whine and cry like a retard...
thats because they have some dignity....

Cat protects people from alligators

Momma kitty missed human that came back from deployment

I absolutely adore dogs, not terribly keen on cats but I can stand them.

Unfortunately as a single man that lives alone and works ungodly hours I can't have a dog.

Richard

I'm a dog person. Have no use for or desire for a cat, except maybe to keep the rodent population down but all neighbor cats seem to have that under control.