Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Characters Wanted
Who are your favorite fictional characters? From TV/Movies/Literature/Ect?

My all time favorite is a three way tie but all from the same show.....TAXI

I think Danny DeVito as Louie DePalma wins by a hair

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_4oWO1-qpokhgSxhFuz7...1TXP3UCWPP]

Elizabeth Salander from the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo / Kicked the Hornets Nest / Played with Fire trilogy.

Yes, I am gay, but I never been so attracted to anyone before, and it was not because of the actresses who played the character in the various movies. Its the fictional character in the book that won my heart.

Have no idea how to explain it, but wow, deep deep attraction on my part. I feel so weird saying that I fell in love with a character in a book - not even a character in a movie or TV. *sigh*

[quote=East]Who are your favorite fictional characters? From TV/Movies/Literature/Ect?

My all time favorite is a three way tie but all from the same show.....TAXI

I think Danny DeVito as Louie DePalma wins by a hair

I always liked the character of Lowie dippalma.
I was young at the time and I really feel hard for Ted Danson's CHARACTER (The character)
Sammy Malone.

OH YEAH, and Who's the boss--- Character Tony Macelii, Played by Tony Danza--Loved him.

Sorry, (spelling) Louie DePalma

50Plus Wrote:Elizabeth Salander from the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo / Kicked the Hornets Nest / Played with Fire trilogy.

Yes, I am gay, but I never been so attracted to anyone before, and it was not because of the actresses who played the character in the various movies. Its the fictional character in the book that won my heart.

Have no idea how to explain it, but wow, deep deep attraction on my part. I feel so weird saying that I fell in love with a character in a book - not even a character in a movie or TV. *sigh*

I can completely relate, I think she's the most fascinating character ever. For me, the attraction lies in the workings of her mind. Intriguing. After reading the books,I saw the Hornet's Nest movie and it was a major let down.

"People try to pretend they're superior. It makes it so much harder for those of who really are."

Hyacinth Bucket (It's pronounced bouquet.)

[Image: tumblr_mezacgvMy71qmtjx8o2_500.gif]

[Image: .03.jpg]

[Image: BROKEBACK-MOUNTAIN-FILM-004-550x350.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Britt Robertson, shes just amazing and plays her character well in "the secret circle"

- Rose Nylund from sitcom The Golden Girls.

- Michael 'Mouse' Tolliver, from the Tales Of The City book(s) / mini series.

- Phoebe , from sit com Friends.

Merritt Weaver as Nurse Zoey on Nurse Jackie...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0-2VDGlexB1CKsFh94vE...sNltHr9mPQ]