Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Characters Wanted
Lt. Col. Mustang from FMA/Brotherhood comes to mind first

need more proof that he's awesome!?:biggrin:

Mollie Sugden as Mrs Slocombe from Are You Being Served .....ROTFLMAO

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTno0WgPKHIpVMJGyICVn4...-zyu-EE048]

Mrs. Slocombe's pussy was hilarious. Somehow I do not recall her hair being that purple.

50Plus Wrote:Mrs. Slocombe's pussy was hilarious. Somehow I do not recall her hair being that purple.

LOL...yeah...I was looking at pictures of her to post and I didn't remember just how many colors she had....

Edith Bunker....played by Jean Stapleton on All in the Family....

Brilliant....a very smart and capable actress and one of the most iconic characters in the history of American television....it was hard for me not to love her

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNGBKLBBBqRhCKzH6ZgNi...j3jqo_bU_g]

This one involves two characters...

David and Keith on Six Feet Under.....

I LOVED THEM for so many reasons but especially because they were loving and sexual beings with no apologies or excuses and they did not adhere to any of the stereotypes. I felt this was a huge breakthrough for gay men and the way we were portrayed in the media...

...and even if you weren't gay or didn't care..they were both multi layered, interesting and well developed characters played by two ridiculously talented actors....Michael C Hall and Mathew St Patrick

I love this montage

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoXJt0lyh0dvexNtl9UyG...aJK8c9jB7A]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSMuavAdsFbxZC7Q9aGb8...UuUfc1IdXY]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnzvLWp8RflB09cLR77yG...YHlfDJkpyA]

The brilliant British Comedienne, Kay Kendall as Dolly Fabian in "Once More With Feeling". Playing her "husband" was Yul Brynner in a rare comedy appearance. Sadly, she died before this film was released due to Leukemia, a disease she was never told she had. As Dolly, she is droll, wicked, hilarious, hung over, sparkling, sly, romantic.....and so much more in less than 2 hours. Playing a lady with a problem on her hands, her husband, egomaniac Victor, she bounces from seduction of a group to seduction of the audience. Miss Kendall made few films but most of those in which she appeared are genuinely amusing. Far better remembered than this is "Les Girls" with Gene Kelly, Mitzi Gaynor and Tania Elg. She and Angela Lansbury appear in the reluctant Debutante with both ladies playing characters notably older than their actual age. In this production Rex Harrison, her real life husband, played her on screen husband. (A featured "player" is French fashion designer Hubert de Givenchy who, as with all of the gowns he designed for Audrey Hepburn, proved he knew what timeless fashion is; Miss Kendall and Miss Hepburn make when wearing his designs give the look of the picture a sort of timelessness. ) TCM occasionally shows this and it's available at Amazon.com on DVD. Well worth the very modest price asked for it.

Queer as Folk.... Brian Kinney

I LOVED Brian.....most people didn't like him but he turned me on because he was brutally honest and he also had probably the best heart of all of them. He fell on his sword and let other people crucify him when he was looking out for someone else's best interests...over and over.....GREAT character. I also loved him because he didn't apologize for his sexuality or his sexual appetite...BREATH OF FRESH AIR! The only other character like him was Samantha in Sex and the City.

Gale Harold as Brian Kinney

THIS CLIP MAKES ME HARD

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWJ9x39BgbI0dsdt9AU1O...50_86gKAQg]

Buffy Summers (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer),

Peter Pan (especially Charlie Rowe's interpretation),

and Alice (from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland).

Georgia King (played by Gena Rowlands) in "Something to Talk About"