Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check it out
Kinda looks like an English Bulldog, only less cute. LOL

[Image: EnglishBulldogPuppy.jpg]
Awwwww, look at that face, as if to say "[COLOR="Red"]Why you gotta talk shit, Bunnie?"[/COLOR]

im glad i have mine, i have a brother who lacks his. my father wanted one with one and one without. so thats what happened. Im the lucky one----but he was firstborn- so he got alot of the money and attention. anyway, i would only restore it if i really wanted it. but honestly why put time and effort into it, when you can invest it in other stuff - like learning how play the piano with your left foot, ONLY

the few times I've seen one though the gaps in my fingers,I go all gay and feel I need to get the needle and thread out:confused:

ManicLewis21 Wrote:im glad i have mine, i have a brother who lacks his. my father wanted one with one and one without. so thats what happened. Im the lucky one----but he was firstborn- so he got alot of the money and attention. anyway, i would only restore it if i really wanted it. but honestly why put time and effort into it, when you can invest it in other stuff - like learning how play the piano with your left foot, ONLY

he wanted one of each WTF, I always thoght that referred to boys and girls not foreskin,how stupid of me.

A needle and thread? :confused: That's kinda scary...

Evilbunnie Wrote:A needle and thread? :confused: That's kinda scary...

I know mate,most of the time tho I'm a macho dude!

"the few times I've seen one though the gaps in my fingers,I go all gay and feel I need to get the needle and thread out"
([COLOR="Red"]You kinda look like a pretty macho dude...) I think maybe I'm confused, what are the needle and thread for?[/COLOR]

Evilbunnie Wrote:"the few times I've seen one though the gaps in my fingers,I go all gay and feel I need to get the needle and thread out"
([COLOR="Red"]You kinda look like a pretty macho dude...) I think maybe I'm confused, what are the needle and thread for?[/COLOR]

to sew the open wound up,all those flaps could get caught on something.

simon Wrote:to sew the open wound up,all those flaps could get caught on something.

Then I wasn't confused at all. Um... I think it would take some pretty big balls to sew up a vag without puking all over yourself. Paints a pretty ugly picture so I'm gonna imagine you knitting a sweater instead.

Evilbunnie Wrote:Then I wasn't confused at all. Um... I think it would take some pretty big balls to sew up a vag without puking all over yourself. Paints a pretty ugly picture so I'm gonna imagine you knitting a sweater instead.

lol,sorry forgot your the guy wondering if your own hypothetical situation has a barRolleyes ok what colour is this jumper then:confused: