Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheers and hello to all^^
Welcome to the forum, nice to meet you as well!
Japanese swordmanships sounds interesting, I have this super elegant sword with a fancy outfit in my head haha, is it Kendo or something else?

Hi and welcome, swordmanship sound really cool

Hey and welcome Vasiliki Smile

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Yes yes, you got it right the first time, we are all fiends here. :biggrin:

Hi and welcome aboard, never mind the one passed out on the floor, he only does that 6 out of 7 days a week.

I take this with a great pinch of salt, dear... David. :biggrin:

d3n Wrote:Welcome to the forum, nice to meet you as well!
Japanese swordmanships sounds interesting, I have this super elegant sword with a fancy outfit in my head haha, is it Kendo or something else?

haha Sorry to dissapoint you but katana swords are rather super plain xP xD Yeah, it is, it's called iaido and you learn how to kill, so unlike kendo, you can't duel with anyone lol (wow... I feel like Xena right now after saying that xD xD xD)
Do you happen to do kendo, btw ?

Ooh Sukkkiko, better tell Xrimo right away... his handle means Xena rules in my opinion.... that's our Doug for you. lol.

sukkkiko Wrote:haha Sorry to dissapoint you but katana swords are rather super plain xP xD Yeah, it is, it's called iaido and you learn how to kill, so unlike kendo, you can't duel with anyone lol (wow... I feel like Xena right now after saying that xD xD xD)
Do you happen to do kendo, btw ?
Hahaha xD learning how to kill sounds like a good defense! Still impressed Big Grin
Yeah you better learn how to awsomely throw that deadly ring too!
Oh no I don't, it looks like fun though so I might try it out in the future :3

Hello VasilikiWelcome

Welcome to the forum!

princealbertofb Wrote:Ooh Sukkkiko, better tell Xrimo right away... his handle means Xena rules in my opinion.... that's our Doug for you. lol.

hahaha xP xP