Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheers
Hey you all,

Cheers to being in a better place. This blog has been with me in the three worst months of my life and now I can say I'm finally in a good place. I've managed to balance life and make new friends, and even though I know there will be some bumps in the road. It won't be like these past three months. Hope all of you are having an awesome day! I know I am Smile

-George P.

oreosplz93 Wrote:...This blog has been with me in the three worst months of my life and now I can say I'm finally in a good place…..
I'm SO glad to hear that, George! I appreciate you hanging around and chatting with us and posting stuff that interests you and letting us know that, somehow or other, being here has been a positive influence in your life! Wavey

For me that's what this is all about. I had SUCH a screwed up young-adulthood, if I can help any of you be a little happier and more self aware and self-assured, that makes me feel like *my* life is worth something!

Thanks for the check-in!

Mike

Thanks to you mate, this post made my day Smile I wish you more awesome days Wink

Great news!

[Image: 2013-10-4328cheers09.jpg]

Lex

BlueStar Wrote:Thanks to you mate, this post made my day Smile I wish you more awesome days Wink

Thanks same to you Smile

MikeW Wrote:I'm SO glad to hear that, George! I appreciate you hanging around and chatting with us and posting stuff that interests you and letting us know that, somehow or other, being here has been a positive influence in your life! Wavey

For me that's what this is all about. I had SUCH a screwed up young-adulthood, if I can help any of you be a little happier and more self aware and self-assured, that makes me feel like *my* life is worth something!

Thanks for the check-in!

Mike

Thank you Mike 👍👍👍👍