Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Song
What's your favourite Christmas Song ?

This is mine, I used to love Bros

lloll

No seriously I did

Astrosmiley2

I would have to say The Pogues and Kirsty McColl (sp?) - Fairytale of New York.. just coz it's sooo unXmasy! lol (no Scrooge / no Grinch)

Mine's an anonymous 13th century carol written in four parts, just containing the word, "noel". For several years I sang it with an early music group in cathedrals all over the place, but have never managed to find a bona fide copy of the music.

I've never heard it, but Nerf Herder's song "I've Got a Boner for Christmas" would probably not be my favourite song. After the title the song is bound to be a huge disappontment. I can't find a version of this particular song, but I guess would give you a flavour. The Buffy Theme was quite good. Rolleyes

I don't believe this ... :eek:

Sorry if it spoils your thread, Star!

Call me naive, but I had no idea there were so many rude Christmas songs out there. Yikes Scared

i started liking "someday at christmas" after looking for song covers on youtube...listen to this one

very funny that pervert song hehe my favourite song is fairym tale of new yrk

marshlander Wrote:
Call me naive, but I had no idea there were so many rude Christmas songs out there. Yikes Scared

Naive! Wink

Santa Claus you C*** is probably an all time favourite of anyone who's heard of Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson!! I'll let you youtube it!

I'm a child of the 70s and so have plenty of Christmas crackers (sorry) to choose from - Slade, Mud, Wizzard,etc - but my fave is 'I Believe In Father Christmas' by Greg Lake.

It gets me every time I hear it.

Last Christmas by George Michael for sure. After that song i feel like ive eaten too many sweets. pure chrimbo!