Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas shopping!!!
So I need some reassurance that I'm not the only one who hasn't even started their Christmas shopping???
:confused:

Mine is starting in about an hour Smile

My other half usually does his Christmas Eve. Winds me up no end LoL

ObW
X

huh???????

I left it till Christmas Eve one year... Never again! Will have to do it next week at all costs!!

I don't celebrate Christmas and for the last 8 years I've had no need to shop for anyone anyway.

Having said that, Bitch-Cat got a new Igloo type bed with a cushion a couple of weeks ago. But to compensate, I've put her on Gruel!

Merry stupid christmas...

Just for the sake of tradition I do buy presents for my sis and parents...

but they are warned that those purchases will be done in the first days of January, after the Holiday Frenzy

so, nope, no xmas shopping yet

I have done all mine online I can't face the shops. !
An eye for an eye

Begin in July and usually done by mid November, though this year hasn't felt quite right... so it was all done the first week of December, including several shoe boxes for overseas. Smile

southbiochem Wrote:...those purchases will be done in the first days of January, after the Holiday Frenzy

I have always wanted to leave the gift exchanging until January, I am not a slave to the commercial aspect (plus everything is on sale), but family tradition has never allowed me to adopt this trend…

We also buy from second hand stores, garage sales etc., find some awesome and unique bargains (antiques, collectibles etc.) and my sister and I buy used books, games and movies for each other - so much more inexpensive, and we often get a whole box of goodies for less than the cost of one brand new video game. :p

Don't worry, me neither >.<
I'm not self-sufficient and my parents are at work practically all day every day so it's been tough.