Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas shopping!!!
$8.99 for a blinking small roll of wrapping paper... I just couldn't believe it!

Finally started managed to do half of it in less than 10 mins... Feeling pretty accomplished Big Grin

I don't celebrate Christmas, don't like it and have no one to buy for anyway.

Vigilias Wrote:I don't celebrate Christmas, don't like it and have no one to buy for anyway.

I work in retail and wish everyone had the same idea as you..

Jovial Wrote:$8.99 for a blinking small roll of wrapping paper... I just couldn't believe it!

You dont have dollar stores/discount stores up there?

Vigilias Wrote:I don't celebrate Christmas, don't like it and have no one to buy for anyway.

I wouldnt buy anything usually, but I get some small gifts for my sis and nephews, and the few friends I have.

I will only buy a gift for my mom and to our household helper

Because dad is not here and in the other side of the world
1st bro is not in manila
2nd bro just got back to manila from hongkong. He has a lot of goodies right now and i dont think he will be happy with my gift because seems like he can buy anything he wants
3rd bro just got a new ipad mini and i dont think he would give me a present. Lol

I'll buy my mom a gift because she cooks for us everyday. I know she can buy anything she wants but its the thought that counts (contradictory to my 2nd brother, lol) i just want her to be hapy.

And for our household helper since I think she will be happy if ever i'll give her a gift. She will be going home to her province and i want to make her happy before she leaves us

Yeah close family only for me. My bros are still kids so always end up spoiling them.. Then jus mum and dad.

I would not be adverse if you happened to buy me something!!!
[Image: 200.gif]