Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas tree!
Did you decorate the Christmas tree in yet? Is it a real tree or plastic?

We have a plastic one we use every year , more eco-friendly i guess! Although the real one smells beautifully...
I decorated the Christmas tree today. Bring tree from a chaotic garage , hang on all the balls with some new ones , find the Christmas lights and undo horrible nodes from last year seemed like a challenge today!

this will be my first christmas/new year far away from home (on a scholarship programme)... and i won't have a tree, or lights, or globes... not even snow :frown: all i have is my traditional christmas carols. i will however be spending christmas in amsterdam with my brother and several friends, so all hope is not lost! :biggrin:

and i prefer the real christmas trees... it's all about the coniferous smell.

No tree... cats have too much fun otherwise! They're causing enough havoc at the mo too!!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:No tree... cats have too much fun otherwise! They're causing enough havoc at the mo too!!

so, if there's no tree where will you put all the presents for the beforementioned cats??? :confused:

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:so, if there's no tree where will you put all the presents for the beforementioned cats??? :confused:
Where the tree would have been. On the glass table by the living room window.

And that's a point... I've still gotta get the cats summat yet!!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Where the tree would have been. On the glass table by the living room window.

And that's a point... I've still gotta get the cats summat yet!!

a fancy litter box or a velvet mouse perhaps? :biggrin: or a mini-couch especially for them to sharpen their claws on it?

Oooo that reminds me to get sumat for the budgie!

A christmas tree shaped seed thing should do it. :biggrin:

And Our christmas tree is fake, and we put it back together and decorated it on the 1st, coz my sister has been nagging my dad about it since september.

We used to have real ones, but when I was little I: always used to go down in the middle of the night to turn the lights on and look at them, but I always managed to knock it over onto myself and get trapped. :redface:

Wilem Wrote:We used to have real ones, but when I was little I: always used to go down in the middle of the night to turn the lights on and look at them, but I always managed to knock it over onto myself and get trapped. :redface:

how cute!:biggrin: do you manage to get disentangled by yourself or with a little help from your friends?

also, this story reminds me of this short and funny comic strip:
http://mechanical-penguin.deviantart.com...e-46377130

i love that panel with the mouth Laugh1

Normally I'd have to wriggle out and pick the needles out, or wait till me dad woke up. :redface:

And that's an awful cartoon! :eek: Poor santa! And yer creepy mouth then. Confusedmile:

Wilem Wrote:Normally I'd have to wriggle out and pick the needles out, or wait till me dad woke up. :redface:

And that's an awful cartoon! :eek: Poor santa! And yer creepy mouth then. Confusedmile:

hey, i still believe in santa! only not as a big fat guy with a red suit. Cool