Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas tree!
A muscley guy, with a red sumat else?

Wilem Wrote:A muscley guy, with a red sumat else?

too bad i can't possibly imagine what you are referring to. i'm really bad with innuendos Wink

PENIS?

Oh god I'm so subtle.

Lol2.

We never use real ones - too much hassle getting all the needles out the floor afterwards ... but yeah - we do put up a number of fake ones around the place.

The one in the lounge is the one that houses all the presents, at the present time ...

... and Wilem, HOW FRIGGIN' CUTE are you by the way !?!?!

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

And yer real ones are a beggar to get rid of and transport and all that jizz.
But I do lurrrve the smell! Confusedmile:

Am I cute? Because I got crushed by numerous trees in my childhood?

HAS to be a real tree....

Since the house isn't (will never be?) finished we don't have a tree this year, but for the past 10-11 years we always had a 14-15" tree. Had a great decorating party where I made home made eggnog and Fred twitched while he watched guests decorate a tree....poorly. I could feel the tension drain out of him after everyone left and he could go and do it right ;-)

The crisp weather and the outing to pick out a tree together, going though the ornaments again, the smell, the feel..even the needles getting in the floor (shadow!) Nothing says Christmas like a real tree. Pulling it ut of a bo and sticking it together just doesn't feel the same to me. PLUS..... the fun of getting to push it out the window and watch it it the ground for pick up day!!

Next Year!!

(and, you've give me one more reason to dislike cats ;-) tree sabateurs! )

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:a fancy litter box or a velvet mouse perhaps? :biggrin: or a mini-couch especially for them to sharpen their claws on it?

lol @ fancy litter box... nah... an old hamster cage base does the trick... cats don't appreciate fancy gifts... you could give them a cardboard box with an old blanket inside and they'd be quite happy! But still.. catnip or some treats are in order for em I think.

Wilem Wrote:A muscley guy, with a red sumat else?

Got as far as muscley and it sent me to dreamland! :tongue:

Michael Wrote:(and, you've give me one more reason to dislike cats ;-) tree sabateurs! )

Don't be dissin the cats! Wink

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:lcats don't appreciate fancy gifts... you could give them a cardboard box with an old blanket inside and they'd be quite happy!

ha, i thought cats were snobs. sort of like the WASPS of animal kingdom :biggrin:

pocket_pilgrim Wrote:ha, i thought cats were snobs. sort of like the WASPS of animal kingdom :biggrin:

Cats can be pretty snobby at times... unless they want something.

Wasps are just EVIL!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Cats can be pretty snobby at times... unless they want something.

ha, then they become cunning! gotta love 'em, lil' darlings :biggrin:. still i prefer dogs Laugh1

and WASPS are people too!! Wink